Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
KL/PJ apartment/condo that allows small dogs?

princezzpam
Novice

Nov 10, 2009, 5:38 PM

Post #1 of 10 (9268 views)
Shortcut
KL/PJ apartment/condo that allows small dogs? Can't Post

Hi, I'm from Penang and will be heading to KL to work in Jan. I have 2 shihtzus that are very well tempered and stay indoors all the time. They hardly ever bark.

Would anyone know where I can find a place to rent around or near to KL Sentral (where i'll be based for work) that allows or tolerates tenants keeping dogs?

I will be renting the place on my own as I don't think I can share a place if I bring my dogs with me (not everyone wants to share a place with dogs). My maximum budget is RM850.

Please help!

estkit
Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2009, 11:47 PM

Post #2 of 10 (9231 views)
Shortcut
Re: [princezzpam] KL/PJ apartment/condo that allows small dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi..i am currently looking for housemate to share the rental. i do have an acs(male) which never simply barks as well. i am not sure if your kids can mix around with mine. My place is at jalan kuching. If you interested to know the details please drop me a msg here.

thanks!

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

samkyl
Novice

Nov 23, 2009, 9:38 PM

Post #3 of 10 (9117 views)
Shortcut
Re: [estkit] KL/PJ apartment/condo that allows small dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

in relation to this,

anyone knows where (apartment/condominium for sale and to live in) which allows small dog - a JRT? very quiet and obedient. A rescued dog and very attached to my husband and I.

Thanks.

princezzpam
Novice

Dec 24, 2009, 6:28 AM

Post #4 of 10 (8907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [estkit] KL/PJ apartment/condo that allows small dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh..i wish i checked in earlier..i already found a place in Bangsar. A studio which allows dogs as well. Moved in already. Thanks for your offer though. Smile

pewong

Mar 1, 2010, 7:35 PM

Post #5 of 10 (8535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [princezzpam] KL/PJ apartment/condo that allows small dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey,
just for everyone's info, i stay in a condo which allows small dog(s) in pj. It's called mutiara oriental condo in taman bukit mayang mas. very nice area quiet breezy and family-oriented. as long as your poochie doesnt bark incessantly and be a responsible owner by picking up after your pooch, you wont get into trouble with the mgmt or neighbour!

i stay here with my little MS, name's Kopi :)
pewong

jimmynguyc
New User

Oct 4, 2010, 10:28 PM

Post #6 of 10 (6143 views)
Shortcut

hey princezzpam, can you tell me whats the name of the studio in Bangsar?

princezzpam
Novice

Oct 17, 2010, 9:33 AM

Post #7 of 10 (5974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jimmynguyc] KL/PJ apartment/condo that allows small dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi jimmynguyc,

Its part of a townhouse in Bkt Bandaraya, Bangsar. So its not in a condo/apartment building nor gated community.

But am looking to move as rent is quite steep.

Anyone looking for a housemate? My dogs r really quiet (my neighbour/next unit once called coz she was worried when she didn't hear my dogs at all the whole day!)

Smile

jimmynguyc
New User

Oct 18, 2010, 8:16 PM

Post #8 of 10 (5948 views)
Shortcut

Your neighbours r so nice :)

I'm trying to find a place for my girlfriend and she has a male golden. You having the place all by yourself?

Can you email me at jimmynguyc[at] [dot]com some details of your place ($$/size/etc)

Thanks a lot !!!

princezzpam
Novice

Oct 18, 2010, 8:41 PM

Post #9 of 10 (5943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jimmynguyc] KL/PJ apartment/condo that allows small dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jimmy,

Sorry i think you arent allowed to post your email add here. My current place cost 1100 per month. 500+ sf.

Anyway, i am thinking of moving and have another friend who also has a dog and we're both looking for a house to rent. PJ/Damansara area.

If that area suits your gf then maybe u can let me know.

Thanks.

jimmynguyc
New User

Oct 18, 2010, 8:49 PM

Post #10 of 10 (5942 views)
Shortcut

I see ... didn't know that ... how r we suppose to get in touch then :P haha (it's g_m_a_i_l btw)

The price fits the budget, she's planning to move around nov/dec

Drop me a mail and i will keep in touch if anything. Thanks again

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my