Home: General: Chit Chat:
about my poddle

keke
New User

Nov 9, 2009, 6:34 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1615 views)
Shortcut
about my poddle Can't Post

Did I make the right decision for my poodle? last Saturday, I have made an appointment with a vet. and decided to neuter my male toy poodle. When I brought my poodle to the clinic, I changed my mind after the first injection.... I think I don't have the right to make the decision for he, so I brought my poodle back and had to pay RM80. Hope that my poodle can live healthy.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 9, 2009, 10:26 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1606 views)
Shortcut
Re: [keke] about my poddle [In reply to] Can't Post

Of cos you have the right to make the decision for your dog. They are dogs not humans and they can't think like us. They don't practise birth control methods nor even take care of themselves. So neutering is always a good decision..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

nphew

Nov 12, 2009, 5:39 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] about my poddle [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Yen,

I think you misunderstood, Keke did not went ahead with the neutering. Chicken out at the last minute.

Keke,

If you do not plan to breed your dog and want your dog to lead healthy lives neutering is actually the way to go (I think they live longer too, I know it applies to female but not too sure about male).

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 12, 2009, 2:18 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nphew] about my poddle [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh yeah.. Blur a bit liao.. So yeah he made the right decision at first but when you change your mind about neutering you have already made a wrong decision.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my