Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Nice Place and Bad Place for pets

mikocresswell
Novice

Oct 15, 2009, 7:22 PM

Post #1 of 5 (2209 views)
Shortcut
Nice Place and Bad Place for pets Can't Post

Well, I suppose Desa Park City is a pet friendly place. But its quite disappointing actually.

I brought my dog for a walk at the park, and wanted to have a cuppa at the Kluang station. With my dog, I knew I have to sit outside. But, the waiter just came to me and point at my dog, giving me a very frustrating look on his face, as if I am holding a rat or what, and talked to me like I am an idi*t. "Eh!Eh! (quite high pitch) Ini..ini..ini...tak boleh.."

I was like ?????? I don't mind you telling me nicely. But not embarassing my dog. I seriously hate ppl looking at my dog as if she is some cockroach like animal or she is a monster or what. Especially some particular ppl (hope u know who am I referring to), they don't like dogs I can understand, but please can they learn their manners a bit? You know how annoying is that when you see them looking at your dog, they will go " Yeeeee!!!!! AHhhh!!!" and ran off. Some even do not want to go into the same lift. (well, I am staying in a condo. The condo here allowed residents to have one pet) GOSH!!!!!! My fiance seriously wanted to kick their s when ppl trying to embarass Miko!

Pissed me offfffffff!!!!

So, any nice place to bring my dog around Kepong or PJ area?
Miko~

(This post was edited by mikocresswell on Oct 15, 2009, 7:31 PM)

darren wong
Novice

Oct 16, 2009, 8:20 AM

Post #2 of 5 (2191 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mikocresswell] Nice Place and Bad Place for pets [In reply to] Can't Post

ha....that place is sucks man..[pirate][pirate][:/] i mean kluang station.u can go to FITOU BRASSERIE,it is facing the lake and it is pets friendly...i always bring mine there for breakfast after the morning jog.

mikocresswell
Novice

Oct 16, 2009, 9:00 AM

Post #3 of 5 (2186 views)
Shortcut
Re: [darren wong] Nice Place and Bad Place for pets [In reply to] Can't Post

Really? Maybe I should try that place next time. Thanks for your recommendation ^^
Miko~

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 16, 2009, 10:20 PM

Post #4 of 5 (2176 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mikocresswell] Nice Place and Bad Place for pets [In reply to] Can't Post

I think the coffee bean there is ok also la. I brought 2 dogs there they never say anything also. Anyway I sat outside la..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

mikocresswell
Novice

Oct 16, 2009, 11:06 PM

Post #5 of 5 (2172 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Nice Place and Bad Place for pets [In reply to] Can't Post

Coffee Bean is ok too? Hmmm...I think prolly don't go to those places that has people waitering around right?

Any nice cafe what is pets friendly outside DESA PARK CITY?
Miko~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my