Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
ARLO!!!

lilK
Dog Kichi

Apr 29, 2002, 9:58 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1582 views)
Shortcut
ARLO!!! Can't Post

hi everyone...it seems its a tradition for everyone to intro themselve here....so here i am to intro myself...

erm...i am another pet lover.....have a few doggies backin my hometown but currently i am in kl pursueing my studies....intend to get a pup here.....to accompany me n be my companion...

tats bout it..cheers to everyone~

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 29, 2002, 10:12 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1581 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilK] ARLO!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

With an introduction like this, what sort of information would you expect to get. Please tell us your name. Are you a Miss? Mr? MRs? or Master? If you have no idea on how to make a formal introduction, may I suggestion that you check on others.
Welcome to the forum. Once you have rectified your introduction, all the other related information from your post will be posted.
Regards.

lilK
Dog Kichi

Apr 30, 2002, 2:23 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] ARLO!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi everyone..n i am sorry mr derric as i have no idea how to intro myself..so sorry bout it....so let me reintro myself again ya....
Your Name : Kymn
Sex : Female
Type of dog owned : currently no..still deciding whether a silky terrier or shih tzu(any suggestion)

I am Kymn from Sunway, currently a student of Curtin University of Technology, majoring in Marketing and Management. Looking a dog suitable for apartment living...

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 30, 2002, 2:44 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1572 views)
Shortcut

ThankQ Ms.Kymn.
With regard to other related information, it will soon be posted for you to consider.
Regards.

jason
Enthusiast

May 5, 2002, 1:14 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1544 views)
Shortcut

Welcome lilK,

May be you should consider small breed type of dog since you are staying in apartment.

Happy posting and good luck!

Regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my