Cried for three days...

awfulviolet
Novice

Oct 4, 2009, 4:10 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2098 views)
Shortcut
Cried for three days... Can't Post

Hey guys,

I lost my pup and I cried for three days after that. He was a very cute, adorable and well behaved shih tzu.

Really couldn't believe my luck that there are people out there who would do such a thing.

So now I am looking for a new love to replace my pup (not that anything or anyone could replace my love for my old pup but I sure have room for more).

Am just a regular girl with no expertise on doggies, but I have enough love and patience as well as time to invite one into my life.

Please share with me if you have a pup that needs a new home... I can arrange for a playdate if you want to see if my pup and yours will 'click'.

Thanks
Diana
adiana@g m a i l . com

PS: Any toy breed will do - even mixed breeds - I am not particular about breeds when it comes to love.

wing0112
Dog Kichi

Oct 4, 2009, 8:58 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2088 views)
Shortcut
Re: [awfulviolet] Cried for three days... [In reply to] Can't Post

what really happen? ppl poison ur dog?mind to share and sorry about ur losses.. there quite a number of dog need to be adopt here and look thru the forum...every1 start and still learn bout doggies...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my