Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Where to get dog's lifejacket (for floatation)

bandel4
New User

Sep 30, 2009, 8:33 PM

Post #1 of 4 (2120 views)
Shortcut
Where to get dog's lifejacket (for floatation) Can't Post

Hi...my dog has been following me fishing and she always tries to go into the water but I always restraint her on a leash.

I often fish on a boat as well.

Can someone tell me where I can get a life jacket for my dog?
Just in case the leash snaps or the boat capsize, at least I know she is okay.

After I get a life jacket for her, I will get one for myself!!

I am in PJ area by the way.

Many thanks in advance.

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Oct 1, 2009, 5:20 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2112 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bandel4] Where to get dog's lifejacket (for floatation) [In reply to] Can't Post

Your best bet would be either Pet Safari or this pet shop in Mid Valley, failing which the internet has thousands of shapes and designs from The States, UK and Europe. Just use the search engine, type in 'dog life jacket' and I'm certain you'll find what you want. But you have to buy one that is neither too large nor small and this might cause some problem unless the shops overseas are helpful.

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 5, 2009, 3:44 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bandel4] Where to get dog's lifejacket (for floatation) [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't think you can find it at either of those place. Drop me an email I will give you some contacts of my friends. I have a swimming pool in my house for dogs and my friends do get life jackets for their dogs when they come over for swimming. My email is acs_yen@h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o.m

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Oct 7, 2009, 5:40 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1947 views)
Shortcut

u can get it at pet safari at ikano n also pet lover centre at sunway pyramid..is around 195bucks for a size like a mini schnauzer..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my