Home: Behavioral Problems: Aggresive Dogs and Puppies:
Malaysia's dog behavioral expert

anj79
Novice

Sep 23, 2009, 7:54 AM

Post #1 of 4 (6744 views)
Shortcut
Malaysia's dog behavioral expert Can't Post

Hi everybody, I am new to this site, but i figured if i am going to post this information anywhere, this would be the best site for it!!! So let me get straight to the point!

I have just had the pleasure of meeting a very extraordinary, gifted, and capable young man from the US who has just moved to Kuala Lumpur. He is seriously one of the few people you will meet who really understands whats going on inside a dogs mind. Dont get me wrong good people, he is not a trainer, but a young individual that can help a dog phycologically. From experience every home which has a pet dog or puppy, has questions they would like answered in regards to their dog... Why is my dog afraid of loud noises? why is my dog so aggressive with other human beings, why is my dog not social with other dogs?, i am afraid my dog is going to attack if i let him off the leash, why doesn't my dog listen to me more seriously... these are just some of the problems maybe some of you have experienced. Whether your puppy or dog has anxiety problems, phobias, agression, introducing babies to home with dogs and vice-versa, introducing young kids to your dogs, introducing your dog to your new cat or just any issue that needs working out, don't fret for a second that it can't be fixed, because every problem has a solution and a method to it, we just need a little guidance. This is where this man comes in to fix the problem and guide you, before you know it your problem will be fixed.

I like to call him are very own dog behaviour expert or Cesar Millan (the dog whisperer) if you will..lol

I saw him work with a rotweiler who had agression towards other dogs in him, and within hours what a trainer couldn't do who focuses on obidience more then phycology and behaviour, he had done, it was genuinely inspiring to watch the rotweiler get along with other dogs. i still remember clips of the whole scene in my mind.

His name is Arian, and he has currently moved to Kuala Lumpur from the States, call him up for a free consultation if you want to see for yourself, for those of you who have your doubts, or questions you have.

His number: 012-3392538 (he is not a trainer but a dog behaviour expert, to help fix all the problems mentioned above)

pauline67
New User

Nov 3, 2009, 8:47 PM

Post #2 of 4 (6638 views)
Shortcut
Re: [anj79] Malaysia's dog behavioral expert [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, tried calling Arian but number no longer in used.

anj79
Novice

Nov 4, 2009, 10:42 AM

Post #3 of 4 (6625 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pauline67] Malaysia's dog behavioral expert [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Pauline67,

Are you sure, because i had just spoken to him a week ago on that same number. The number i called was 012-3392538. If you still can't get through, why dont u send me ur number on my email (anj79@hotmail.com), and i am anyway expecting a call from him, so i could ask him to give you a call if u like:)

anyway take care and i hope he helps you solve any dog related problem or questions u have, i know i didSmile

anj79
Novice

Nov 5, 2009, 12:46 AM

Post #4 of 4 (6612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pauline67] Malaysia's dog behavioral expert [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry Pauline67 my email is a HM account, for some reason its not showing that on the post.

(This post was edited by anj79 on Nov 5, 2009, 12:53 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my