Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Hair fallen

Stephanie.Lee
Novice

Sep 14, 2009, 5:07 PM

Post #1 of 5 (2341 views)
Shortcut
Hair fallen Can't Post

any remedy to help my puppy stop being itchiness & hair fallen. Recently, my puppy ate chicken bone which cooked in gravy, and after that my puppy started not to eat her own dog food and her hair falls look more serious. What shall i do now..

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Sep 14, 2009, 7:00 PM

Post #2 of 5 (2338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stephanie.Lee] Hair fallen [In reply to] Can't Post

go bac to kibbles..like me..my dog is super picky so u can buy some doggie milk to soak the kibbles for a while...stop feeding chicken n homecooked stuff...if u dog dun eat then u shall keep up the bowl of food..(dun leave it there)till the next day n the same time oni feed...if still dun eat then let it starve..probly abt 2-4days the dog will be ok with kibbles edi..

Stephanie.Lee
Novice

Sep 14, 2009, 9:15 PM

Post #3 of 5 (2330 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] Hair fallen [In reply to] Can't Post

will she back to her own kibble food then ? she only took few scoop of white rice with kibbles only. i kinda worrying on her hair falls issue...

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Sep 15, 2009, 4:08 AM

Post #4 of 5 (2320 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stephanie.Lee] Hair fallen [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
will she back to her own kibble food then ? she only took few scoop of white rice with kibbles only. i kinda worrying on her hair falls issue...

yes..at first she won bother to eat as she thought tat u will give her chicken..she will probaly starve for2-3 days n dun wanna eat kibbles..everyday u shd put a bowl of kibbles for her..if within 10 minutes she dun eat then u keep it..repeat it..untill the second or third day she will be willing to eat edi..like mine..

funfun9388
Novice

Sep 22, 2009, 9:24 PM

Post #5 of 5 (2240 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] Hair fallen [In reply to] Can't Post

i agree

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my