Plz help...

dog lover
New User

Aug 27, 2009, 11:39 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1304 views)
Shortcut
Plz help... Can't Post

Hi all,

I;m new in this forum, nice to meet u all. I hav something wanna share wit u all. I saw a ads in Mudah which is the husky puppies is selling for a cheap price than i email the guy to get more info from him.
This guy giv me feedback say that he wanna adorting the dog for free (Sure giv a lot of excuse like losing job or something bad) just wanna i bear the tansport fees but this guy stay in Indonesia. He told me will send the puppies by Pet Relocater (hav u all heard about this company) is will coz me RM375.
He also sent me the cert, but not very clear even cant c the breed name and the breeder name. He already follow up wit me about 2-3 days.
Hav all sifu here heard about this type of story? Should I believe this guy? Hope that u all can giv me opinion?

kelwts
Dog Kichi

Aug 27, 2009, 10:25 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1290 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dog lover] Plz help... [In reply to] Can't Post

ITS A SCAM !!!!! ITS A SCAM !!!!!

chevvy
Novice

Aug 27, 2009, 10:47 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1282 views)
Shortcut

There is a lot of such fake ads. Cheap puppies but seller does not have local phone contact. Beware.

(This post was edited by chevvy on Aug 27, 2009, 10:56 PM)

icelads

Aug 27, 2009, 10:48 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1279 views)
Shortcut

Hi Dog lover,

I think this guy is trying to cheat your money. pure breed doesn't sale at so cheap price, no matter how desperate this guy needs money..., he can sell his husky at a higher price for sure! why he keep on bugging you to buy his husky, coz everybody know this is a scam :)

chevvy
Novice

Aug 27, 2009, 10:50 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1278 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chevvy] Plz help... [In reply to] Can't Post

It's an obvious con job. Ignore such ads in future, especially from overseas locations.

In Reply To

dog lover
New User

Aug 28, 2009, 6:57 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1246 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] Plz help... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks you for all member,,, i'll beware on it, n i also hope i can share my experience wit all of u so that cant be con by this type of ads...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my