Dog-friendly restaurant LIST

adelinechen
New User

Aug 19, 2009, 11:41 PM

Post #1 of 3 (7266 views)
Shortcut
Dog-friendly restaurant LIST Can't Post

All,

Let's start a fresh new list. Old postings are all so hard to read - in between so many irrelevant comments. Sometimes no time to read through the entire posting to look for the restaurant name and location.

So for this new posting, please can we be disciplined. For the benefit of all dog-lovers and to show our support for those businesses that are friendly towards our furkids, please just state the following:

Name of restaurant :

Address or location of restaurant :

Phone no. (if any) :

For a start, my list is as follows:

Name of restaurant : The Blue Cow Cafe

Address or location of restaurant : Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas

Phone no. : 03 6201 3206

Name of restaurant : Belly Good Restaurant

Address or location of restaurant : 20, Jalan PJS 8/18, Dataran Sunway Mentari, Sunway

Phone no. : 03 5630 1699

Name of restaurant : Stadt German Cuisine & Bistro

Address or location of restaurant : No. 50 & 50-1, Jalan Puteri 1/4, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100 Puchong

(This post was edited by adelinechen on Aug 19, 2009, 11:50 PM)

DoggieFriend
New User

Sep 18, 2009, 10:39 AM

Post #2 of 3 (7076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adelinechen] Dog-friendly restaurant LIST [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Dog Lovers,

Should you need privacy with your friends and dogs, you could request STADT PUCHONG's private room at 1st Floor. Make your reservation about your private room request to avoid dissappointment as rooms are limited. If I am not mistaken, STADT has 3 rooms ie. large, medium and small.

DoggieFriend
New User

Sep 18, 2009, 10:49 AM

Post #3 of 3 (7070 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DoggieFriend] Dog-friendly restaurant LIST [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Dog Lovers,

Should you need privacy with your friends and dogs, you could request STADT PUCHONG's private room at 1st Floor. Make your reservation about your private room request to avoid dissappointment as rooms are limited. If I am not mistaken, STADT has 3 rooms ie. large, medium and small. STADT PUCHONG Tel: 03-80635380 / Fax : 03-80635390 / Email : stadtp@streamyx.com / Website : www.stadt.com.my

Weekdays are great with dogs as weekends are usually full house. STADT has superd food and refreshing draught imported beer.

(This post was edited by DoggieFriend on Sep 18, 2009, 11:00 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my