Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
How to bring my puppy from NZ to Kuching?

CorgiPaws
New User

Aug 15, 2009, 1:46 AM

Post #1 of 2 (900 views)
Shortcut
How to bring my puppy from NZ to Kuching? Can't Post

I want to bring my now 4 month old puppy back to Kuching in about 5 more months. I''ve checked with some pet exporters here and they are VERY EXPENSIVE!!! NZD2500 on average. So I'm thinking of organising the move myself. I did lots of research myself and have learnt about lots of the procedure involved. But I'm scared that I'll miss out some things and delay the move = more $$$. Has anyone brought back their dog from NZ before? What procedures did you went through? I know there's pre departure vet visits, vaccinations, AWEC certification, MAF certification, export petmit,oimport permit etc. Since I'll be going to Kuching, I'll need transhipment in KL = more procedures and uncertainties for me!!!!!

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Aug 15, 2009, 2:14 AM

Post #2 of 2 (897 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CorgiPaws] How to bring my puppy from NZ to Kuching? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi CorgiPaws.

What sort of budget ru looking at? U could SMS me @ 016-9 0 4 6 2 9 9 and I will tell U the procedure or better still give me your e-mail address I'll tell you how it is done.

Rgds.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my