Re: [acsyen] Pet Shop [In reply to] Can't Post

My dog is 17 kg :P

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 23, 2009, 5:29 PM

Post #52 of 60 (2887 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sashan] Pet Shop [In reply to] Can't Post

500gm food a day not that much le. My 4 gals eats 2kg daily..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

nphew

Sep 23, 2009, 7:22 PM

Post #53 of 60 (2881 views)
Shortcut

that's 200g, 200g, 400g, and 1200g for that big gal

Wink

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 23, 2009, 7:36 PM

Post #54 of 60 (2879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nphew] Pet Shop [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes exactly.. If I add those rescued dogs at my place and some of my boarding dogs I am feeding about 7-9kg daily of raw food.

wing0112
Dog Kichi

Oct 4, 2009, 8:55 AM

Post #55 of 60 (2790 views)
Shortcut

well sure does many raw.. and have u launch ur raw food series? ur house must be hell of a big as can accompany so much...and yen do u always goes to dr edmund clinic?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 5, 2009, 2:38 PM

Post #56 of 60 (2779 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wing0112] Pet Shop [In reply to] Can't Post

I have been selling my raw food since beginning of the year just that I haven't promoted it publicly. Smile Well my house is just a small humble house but it's populated by dogs(not humans) and their food. I do go there pretty often. Are you his client too?

wing0112
Dog Kichi

Oct 6, 2009, 1:59 AM

Post #57 of 60 (2762 views)
Shortcut

well not to say often so far visited him twice as i am treating my husky for the 3 jabs + 03 more jabs for scabbies infection... so have to go to his clinic once every week on thursday evening...

u live somewhere in puchong? and how much u selling ur raw food as i am thinking to switch my kid to makan raw...i fed her once raw chicken wing.. she reluctantly to ate it at first but then in the end after she chew the bone with blood.. she finish the whole wing in 1 minutes. so i guess she must have like it very much.. i did some research online on raw food but not quite confident in preparing it myself yet...

some say once u go RAW forever RAw.. dont feed kibbles at all.. and some say morning kibbles n evening RAW. i also duno how dy....... and can dogs tummy really able to digest the bones?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 6, 2009, 4:29 PM

Post #58 of 60 (2755 views)
Shortcut

Ahh ic.. Well I stay in PJ and go all the way to Puchong to see him I work pretty close to Puchong so I will drop by after my work usually. Selling it for RM6 per 500g. You can email me at acs_yen@h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o.m for further info.

Internet is always a place for information and misinformation. I realise that there is very limited information online. The books tells more and I have quite a collection of books on this. I can pass you some books and also guide you in preparing yourself if you are keen to do so.

I agree once I go raw I don't turn back cos I cannot bear to face the outcome of the dogs when they are on kibbles. They have improved so much in many circumstances and I doubt turning back will make them any better. And yes of cos they can digest bones.

wing0112
Dog Kichi

Oct 7, 2009, 3:38 AM

Post #59 of 60 (2742 views)
Shortcut

hey yen... thanks and very glad that u r willing to help me out..
i am still learning and researching on the recipe and currently i got some of my husky club fren
yups the 1 that u join.... helping me and it doesnt do any harm if i can learn extra from u. over the
internet sure have limited or nearly have information and too much opinions is always misleading....

now i want to finish my newly bough origen 6 fish.. and i think in 3 more weeks time.. then i be able to swicth completely to RAW for my kid better health...

she now weight almost 4 kg so i need to feed raw about 2 or 3% of her weight? means ur 500 grams wont
sufficient for 1 meals? hope u can enlighthen me.. kekeke

thanks ya

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 7, 2009, 2:54 PM

Post #60 of 60 (2728 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

That must be the husky club forum. And also nadia that you are talking about. Anyway I haven't logged in there for quite a while. I would suggest you to keep the kibbles just in case you forget to stock up which happens to me quite often as I am feeding in such a huge amount. But if you plan properly should not be a problem with your stock. No worries about recipe. Unless your dog is having any issues you can feel free to feed anything you want in raw feeding. I even get quails, prawns, turkey, duck, chicken, lamb, beef and fish for my dogs. One day if I feel generous I might get rabbit meat.. Hahaha..

2%-3% of 4 kg is only 120gm Smile So 1 box is more than enough for 1 meal. However that percentage is only for dogs above 1 yr old. Yours must be a pup. I will recommend feeding 4%-6% for now. That will be close to 250gm. So 1 box will last you 2 days. I have a feeding calculator on my website but won't post yet cos it is incomplete. I can give you through email if you want. Smile Let me know if you have more queries.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my