How to deal with BYBs?!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

khengteik
ALPHA

Aug 26, 2009, 5:04 AM

Post #51 of 56 (1799 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrislimyy] How to deal with BYBs?!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha... and by the time the authorities are ready to move in.... the breeder would have moved already.... :p its too big of a loophole which is being used by these so called breeders... because they know they can get away with it....

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 26, 2009, 5:18 PM

Post #52 of 56 (1794 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vey] How to deal with BYBs?!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Please send me a 'release' on your report. I cannot be telling Press, please go to this blog to find out more. We need their help, so do the right way ...Smile

Vey
Novice

Aug 26, 2009, 6:55 PM

Post #53 of 56 (1788 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] How to deal with BYBs?!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

If they want to run a story on it, the reporters will be the one doing the writing. Why can't it come from a blog? You can copy my entire article and forward it to them if you must. Every detailed account is already in there... There is nothing more I can add to what I've already written... They will not run my article or release, because I am not one of the reporters, neither am I in any way affiliated with them.

You never see people asking the neighbors of someone who got murdered to write a release, do you?

I know you want to help, but I think you should ask your friends first on what is the proper procedure and on what is the correct way to do things.

TQ.. Is there is any other questions?

the best damn princess

pet pawz

honey gliders : sugar gliders in kuching

khengteik
ALPHA

Aug 26, 2009, 7:55 PM

Post #54 of 56 (1774 views)
Shortcut

ermmm.... i think u got myza wrong..... unless i'm mistaken, what Myza wants is a letter or acknowledgement that you are letting the press use the information on your blog. this is to avoid any copyright issue at the end of the day...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

Vey
Novice

Aug 27, 2009, 2:35 AM

Post #55 of 56 (1748 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] How to deal with BYBs?!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah.. That explains alot. I'll get right to it then. Sorry, Myza, for the misunderstanding.

the best damn princess

pet pawz

honey gliders : sugar gliders in kuching

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 27, 2009, 7:49 PM

Post #56 of 56 (1724 views)
Shortcut

Just out of topic abit. I was reading your blog's comments. About the chicken head part if it is raw it is ok for dogs. But you can't be feeding on chicken head to the dogs. I give a balance between vege, all chicken parts and offals to my dogs as part of their raw diet.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my