Dog friendly accommodation in KL?

melaniejane
New User

Aug 8, 2009, 11:32 PM

Post #1 of 5 (2626 views)
Shortcut
Dog friendly accommodation in KL? Can't Post

Hi there,

I have been reading through the old posts and am now worried about bringing our dog with us to KL. However it is a bit much to ask other people to look after dog for maybe one year and we will miss her too much. Does anyone know of accommodation in the centre of KL such as in KLCC or maybe Bangsar? I am thinking these areas as we will not have a car and my husband will be working near the Petronas Towers. Lanson Place allows dogs but as it will be hard for hubby to get to work it's not ideal. I hear Bangsar is better for train etc, is this correct?

We are leaving Austalia in 3 weeks so would really appreciate if someone has any advice.

Thanks

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 10, 2009, 6:05 PM

Post #2 of 5 (2595 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melaniejane] Dog friendly accommodation in KL? [In reply to] Can't Post

Am not sure bout KL area but PJ is pretty dog friendly. There are many houses for rent and you do not have to worry about apartment rules. Some are walking distance to the train station so do consider the landed property instead of those apartments.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

melaniejane
New User

Aug 10, 2009, 7:49 PM

Post #3 of 5 (2589 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Dog friendly accommodation in KL? [In reply to] Can't Post

Please excuse my ignorance but where is PJ? I have seen it written but am unsure. I will consult the explorer book we just received and try and work it out.

thank you for your response

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 10, 2009, 11:50 PM

Post #4 of 5 (2577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melaniejane] Dog friendly accommodation in KL? [In reply to] Can't Post

Pj stands for Petaling Jaya is the city next to KL. Many ppl who stay in PJ work in KL so look it up in the map. I love PJ more than KL Smile

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Aug 11, 2009, 10:29 PM

Post #5 of 5 (2547 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Dog friendly accommodation in KL? [In reply to] Can't Post

actually the apartments beside your place, lily apartments is pretty dog friendly too... i used to stay there last time...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my