Looking for adult dog

Royel Kennel
Novice

Aug 4, 2009, 12:42 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1261 views)
Shortcut
Looking for adult dog Can't Post

Hi all,

Hav anyone wanna sell adult dog. Any breeds are available. Prefer locate in Penang.

Thankz

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Aug 5, 2009, 4:26 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1242 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Royel Kennel] Looking for adult dog [In reply to] Can't Post

buying or selling please contact admin...
dogs are living beings with emotions... stop treating them like stocks or merchandise in trading... will appreciate if you keep your "kennel business" away from these respective threads and contact admin for advertising purposes...

(This post was edited by chrislimyy on Aug 5, 2009, 4:28 AM)

Royel Kennel
Novice

Aug 5, 2009, 11:45 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1226 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrislimyy] Looking for adult dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi chrislimyy,

From the first until now i din treat all the doggie as stock purpose. Mayb u hav misunderstand wit my profile name. I'm not doing any kennel or breeder business. I'm just like to having lot of dog in my house. Anyways thanks for ur advice.

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Aug 5, 2009, 6:59 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1219 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Royel Kennel] Looking for adult dog [In reply to] Can't Post

i have nothing against people who run kennels... i even have friends who are in this field... it's what they do for a living... but do note that anything to do with buying or selling of dogs, you have to contact admin in this website... dog lovers are always welcomed here... we share among each other when our dogs have problems or a certain dog needs adoption... we try our best to provide for the dogs... we support a "don't buy but adopt" policy... and we sincerely hope that everyone enjoys the discussions with each other as long as it's governed by the terms and conditions of the website... cheers, and all the best...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my