Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
SOS!!need help urgently!!!

tehnis
Novice

Jul 31, 2009, 10:15 AM

Post #1 of 5 (3921 views)
Shortcut
SOS!!need help urgently!!! Can't Post

Just brought my golden retriever back from the pet shop last night..

They told me that he just had his 2nd vac done.

but this morning,he keeps on pooing(liquid)for like 10 time already ....

this evening,he started to vomit in chocolate (looks like the coulour of his food)and yellowish (totally smelly and smelled like bile,very sure!!),and he won't eat anything or move,just lying there....

now when he vomits,nothing come out......

anyone had this experience?really need help urgently,and can anyone recommend a good vet in seri kembangan?really really appreciate your help.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 31, 2009, 5:05 PM

Post #2 of 5 (3915 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tehnis] SOS!!need help urgently!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

U better go to vet asap. It doesn't sound too right. At sri kembangan i can't recommend you any. My vet is in bandar puteri puchong. You can call him 012-3263180/03-80621038 Dr Edmund. Do keep me updated.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

mullin
Novice

Aug 10, 2009, 6:57 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3798 views)
Shortcut

how is ur goldie now?
there is a vet in serdang raya area near the 'dai tou dong '
restaurant, called city pets,same row with the perodua showroom,
all the best for u and ur pup

tehnis
Novice

Aug 16, 2009, 1:47 PM

Post #4 of 5 (3730 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mullin] SOS!!need help urgently!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

problem solved.......rushed to a vets at the middle of the nights...luckily the shop that sold me the golden retriver help to call up a vet.after examination,the vets said that we had been over feeding the puppy and maybe he licks some detergent or chemical in our house.

but i suspect over feeding= =......because my friend and costumer from my cyber cafe always give snack to him...each time 5G...

10 person already 50G.....daily meal portion is 150G X3...

they feed him because they said he's too thin....

bloody crap.but any way,just got another dog from a friend to play together with my GR,that dog is 8 month old (labrador mixed with snow dog)

my little one just seems to be hyper when they are around and they totally can destroy anything..........including a car bumper....

not to mention my flower pot and my tools...they chew on almost anything...including metal (got a small shovel missing already and one of my thin metal pipe is missing 50CM)now have to keep everything away from them.

but anyway both also trouble maker so was thinking to buy another female GR.and see how it goes..

thanks for the help...with start another thread in peeing and pooing column.as my GR simply just poo and pee anywhere...

shchiam1978
Novice

Aug 23, 2009, 11:12 PM

Post #5 of 5 (3607 views)
Shortcut

Glad that ur dog is fine. Well, you need to train the dog and this will take time. easiest way is to walk the dog morning and evening.
Hugo is lovely and naughty

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my