Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Silky Terrier Lover

Jennifer Leong
Novice

Jul 29, 2009, 12:23 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1109 views)
Shortcut
Silky Terrier Lover Can't Post

Hi, I'm a newbie. I was introduced to this forum by a friend, Gillian, which i just got to know a few hours back! I'm owner of a female Silky Terrier. All Silky Terrier owners can drop a line or two to me to share about this lovely breed. Cheers! Jennifer L.

joanch
Enthusiast

Aug 21, 2009, 4:05 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1028 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jennifer Leong] Silky Terrier Lover [In reply to] Can't Post

yo! i just got a silky terrier too, her name is Daisy. They are pretty stubborn furkids aint it? She was born in April 2009, I am collecting info on grooming her. My other dog Mandy(a papillon) doesn't require as much hair maintenance as Daisy. This is a good challenge for us, looking forward to it!:D
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

Jennifer Leong
Novice

Aug 21, 2009, 5:34 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanch] Silky Terrier Lover [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Joanch

Congratulations on your getting of Daisy. Cool They can be very cute and adorable. Silky Terriers always wish to please you. If you are near PJ area, let me know. I'll share with you a groomer in Taman Sea. First time rm80. Subsequent 4 times are at rm140 to be utilised within 2 months time. Have fun with your Daisy Wink

joanch
Enthusiast

Aug 21, 2009, 10:22 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1010 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jennifer Leong] Silky Terrier Lover [In reply to] Can't Post

I am sorry, I am not based in Malaysia. I live in California, US. Thanks!
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my