Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
lesson learn: do not feed dog with chocolate

yurimaster
Novice

Jun 14, 2009, 7:52 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3105 views)
Shortcut
lesson learn: do not feed dog with chocolate Can't Post

i am sad today as my dog just passed away after putting up some struggle in the pass 3days after eaten a small piece of chocolate cake. After series of vomiting and internal bleeding, she finally give up and die....so sad.

i guess i learn my lesson in the most painful way.

please learn from my mistake!

thank you

wahthye
Dog Kichi

Jun 14, 2009, 5:37 PM

Post #2 of 6 (3095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yurimaster] lesson learn: do not feed dog with chocolate [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry to hear that... but is sound like u kill ur own dog.
Frown

yurimaster
Novice

Jun 15, 2009, 6:42 AM

Post #3 of 6 (3088 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wahthye] lesson learn: do not feed dog with chocolate [In reply to] Can't Post

i guess indirectly i was hold accountability what have happen...lets learn from this and pass on this warning msg to all. Or else you will regret forever...

supermutts
K9 Senior

Jun 16, 2009, 4:52 AM

Post #4 of 6 (3070 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yurimaster] lesson learn: do not feed dog with chocolate [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry to hear this sad news Unsure

could you let us know wht type of dog u have?

i have read somewhere that dogs need to consume a lot of chocolate in order to have adverse effect...

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

magic
Novice

Jul 10, 2009, 9:52 PM

Post #5 of 6 (3002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] lesson learn: do not feed dog with chocolate [In reply to] Can't Post

alamak so sad to know...

i oso feed my dogs chocolate but in small amount. also not forgetting warm milo drink... so far so good. i think i might just stop. btw, i have 2 shih tzu every morning will drink milo or nescafe.

wing0112
Dog Kichi

Sep 7, 2009, 7:31 AM

Post #6 of 6 (2804 views)
Shortcut

so sorry for the loss of ur dog but i dont think chocolate kills...i am not expert but i have keep from mongrels up to pure breed dog and none have died so far.

try to look at the stray dogs, they will eat at anything and yet they survive...i think maybe ur dog have some other kind of illness and the chocolate only make it worser.....

my lab consume watermelon skin and also all type of fruits, eat rice and wantan mee... and my neighbour dog only eat roti canai for breakfast...and must put curry chicken... not fish or others else it wont eat...also my fren dog only eat selected brand sweets & ice cream.. they all survive and still naughty as ever...

so my point is dont feel too guilty la... although this came late....ok..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my