Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Cameron Highland

wahthye
Dog Kichi

Jun 5, 2009, 3:40 AM

Post #1 of 13 (11411 views)
Shortcut
Cameron Highland Can't Post

Anyone know which sight seeing or attraction place allow dog?

tot bring my son go there for day trip.... hehe

alisonytt
Novice

Jun 5, 2009, 7:37 AM

Post #2 of 13 (11403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wahthye] Cameron Highland [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi wahthye,

i dunno where is the place in Cameron Highlands is dog friendly, but we do try to go to Genting Highlands. We bring Golden retriever to the mushroom garden there. You might have a day trip there also. Somemore, we go to Gothong Jaya the last corner restaurant is dog friendly, you can eat overthere as well..

philiphoh
Dog Kichi

Jun 5, 2009, 8:53 AM

Post #3 of 13 (11398 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alisonytt] Cameron Highland [In reply to] Can't Post

hey come join us at the sekinchan trip la..haha..it will be fun to have more furkids around..is really sight seeing lor

can see sunrise & sunset too..

wahthye
Dog Kichi

Jun 8, 2009, 6:03 AM

Post #4 of 13 (11354 views)
Shortcut
Re: [philiphoh] Cameron Highland [In reply to] Can't Post

hey just came back from CH wt my son... wht a surprise... most of the place allow dog.

just ask their permission, then is ok. hehe

but last saturday got alot malays there. (maybe holiday) god! some like c ghost when c dog. ish! few malay aunties visitor scolded me for bring dog, "KAMU BAWA ANJING.. NANTI DIA KENCING SITU NANTI". Hello... wht a stupid excuse they give. i just replied "TAK MAKCIK, DIA SUDAH TRAIN". in my heart "MAKCIK, KUCING KAU TAK PERNAH KENCING KEH?"

Surprise. most of the farm owner(chinese) not scold me but they quite like dog.FrownFrown

philiphoh
Dog Kichi

Jun 8, 2009, 9:20 AM

Post #5 of 13 (11350 views)
Shortcut

Hi There,

In CH is a day trip or overnight..where u stay in CH.. can recommend..what farm or area you go to that are dog friendly.. please let us know...any photo..hehe

wahthye
Dog Kichi

Jun 8, 2009, 5:30 PM

Post #6 of 13 (11342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [philiphoh] Cameron Highland [In reply to] Can't Post

day trip only... coz a bit bored there... hehe if not becoz my dog, i wouldnt go also. hehe is so sunny n not tht cold like last time.

Cactus Valley (they got Strawberry and Vege Farm also).. they allow dog to go in. for strawberry farm n vege farm, dog is not allow, they worry ppl scare when visitor pluck the strawberry tht time. but u still able to walk around there. hehe

Boh Tea Plantation... nice view to take pic wt ur dog. hehe they allow dog walk around there but not allow dog to sit around the cafe there. worry visitor scare n the dog pee pee there.

i saw some ppl bring their dogs to other farm also. most imp, make sure they not simply pee pee n poo poo. those farm worker very friendly. hehe
Attachments: 4676_88108563564_566063564_1892775_6834736_n.jpg (68.0 KB)

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jun 9, 2009, 5:30 AM

Post #7 of 13 (11323 views)
Shortcut

haha..they always say 'kucing sangat bersih punya..' honestly..dogs r much better then cats..cats oni know how to manja ,eat,sleep..dogs can be trained to work,sniffing drug,dance ,rescue n lots more! once my mom brough my dog to the bus stand outside my skool..pass by one malay tat time he say 'anjing..kotor la'..my heart:no matter how kotor oso cleaner than cat or u la..my dog bath twice a week somemore put lotion one..hmmphh...

wahthye
Dog Kichi

Jun 9, 2009, 6:06 AM

Post #8 of 13 (11322 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] Cameron Highland [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe... actually malay can touch dog but dry area. since young, they taught wt this mentality... dog always bite ppl! dog dirty n simply pee! and the worst.. y middle eastern n indon they dont mind wt dog but only our country malay? im very impress everytime middle eastern touch n play wt my dog. dont tell me they not muslim also, rite.

philiphoh
Dog Kichi

Jun 10, 2009, 1:44 AM

Post #9 of 13 (11289 views)
Shortcut

Wahthye,

100% agree with you...Just that sometimes people don't understand or don't want to understand.Anyway CH is really something good. Maybe plan to go in August...

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Jun 10, 2009, 4:46 AM

Post #10 of 13 (11288 views)
Shortcut

Who said "they" can not have dogs. Check out the weblink below, this malay chap have more than 50 dogs at his farm at janda baik, near genting highland.

http://www.juara-rott.com.my/indexR.html

picasaweb.google.com/ckthee/ROLEXTheWatchDog

wahthye
Dog Kichi

Jun 10, 2009, 5:39 AM

Post #11 of 13 (11285 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Tea] Cameron Highland [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah! even my dog trainer also a malay... hehe

impress n salute those open minded malay.FrownFrown

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jun 10, 2009, 7:16 AM

Post #12 of 13 (11279 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Tea] Cameron Highland [In reply to] Can't Post

ya i saw!he even put up an advertisement at the brochure last time!~wearing the malay traditional clothes with songkok leh~n he is actually a show breeder!really like this kind of ppl..openminded!

(This post was edited by luv_leehom517 on Jun 10, 2009, 7:19 AM)

ybernard
New User

Aug 22, 2010, 1:16 AM

Post #13 of 13 (10339 views)
Shortcut

hey wahthye! im an avid BMD lover! lol i currently hv a gorgeous golden retriever, n hv had wonderful experience with my dog, so im really thinking of getting another dog. im really looking at a bernese mountain dog, sorry i couldnt email u privately something's wrong with my profile but anyway, do u happen to know of any healthy BMD puppies which may b available for me? thanks!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my