2 days 1 night Playful & Eatful Sekinchan Trip

alisonytt
Novice

Jun 3, 2009, 7:46 AM

Post #1 of 12 (5584 views)
Shortcut
2 days 1 night Playful & Eatful Sekinchan Trip Can't Post

Hi everyone,

Recently my friend has organized a trip to Sekinchan, Kuala Selangor. We hope to get more ppl, if not, the trip will be cancel. Below is the detail that I copy from our forum. Do let me know if you are interested.

Have you ever seen your furkids being so enjoy in nature? Playing in a paddy & mud, enjoy the freedom...
In Sekinchan, you can off leash your furkids and let them enjoy the freedom for 2 days.
We plan to organize 2 Days 1 Nite trip to Sekinchan just for RM 220 per room
for 2 pax anyway per room can accomodate 4 pax maximum with RM20 per additional mattress

Planned date: 4-5th of July .
Estimated Departure Time: Around 10am (Gather at Klang Bukit Raja)
Meal: 2 Lunch & 1 Breakfast at Jian Chyi Seafood Restaurant , 1 BBQ Dinner at the Villa Compound (RM90 per pax including dog kibbles and BARF)
Accomodation: 4 storey villa with 12 rooms (Allow 24 pax and unlimited furkids)

Villa facility: Swimming Pool at (Human & Dogs allowed)

Besides, we might stop by at Kuala Selangor Wong Kah San (Bukit Melawati) for around 1/2 hour then we will proceed to Sekinchan.

Things need to prepare :
1) Towel for both Human & dogs
2) Enough supply of water for both
3) Food for furkids
4) Shampoo, soap, comb & etc

Please let me know your decision before 20th June 2009 if you can make it, so that I can get a number of people going and to book the resort!

Attach is some photo of the Villa:

*Remark: As stated it's a nature place, don't expect it's a luxury vacation for you & your furkids. Do let your doggie enjoy the nature. If get dirty, just bath him when we back to the hotel. It just a small issue, right?

rkysoo
Dog Kichi

Jun 4, 2009, 2:56 AM

Post #2 of 12 (5568 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alisonytt] 2 days 1 night Playful & Eatful Sekinchan Trip [In reply to] Can't Post

Is the date firmed?

I have a wedding dinner to attend more over.. i am the driver the this newly wed couple

alisonytt
Novice

Jun 5, 2009, 7:32 AM

Post #3 of 12 (5547 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rkysoo] 2 days 1 night Playful & Eatful Sekinchan Trip [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Rkysoo,

Yes the date is firmed. Maybe next trip u can join us? We probably will organize another trip to Port Dickson or Penang. If you really interested to join us, maybe you can give me ur email add then i can contact u for futher trip.

Besides, i like your dog.. Very cute and nice. But is it take off the space collar ad? My labrador just take off his space collar yesterday.

cheekai
Novice

Jun 6, 2009, 6:21 PM

Post #4 of 12 (5532 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alisonytt] 2 days 1 night Playful & Eatful Sekinchan Trip [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, we are not able to make it for the Sekinchan trip but I am really interested on the PD or Penang trip later. Do let me know the date so that I can plan earlier. My email = chee_kai@hotmail.com, thank you.

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jun 6, 2009, 10:50 PM

Post #5 of 12 (5522 views)
Shortcut

is the third pix the pool?

chelsea2006
New User

Jun 6, 2009, 11:51 PM

Post #6 of 12 (5516 views)
Shortcut

Hi Alison,

I'd like to join the Sekinchan trip (2 adults + 1 GR). Kindly please send your contact to me @ kelesl@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Kelesl

alisonytt
Novice

Jun 7, 2009, 4:49 AM

Post #7 of 12 (5508 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cheekai] 2 days 1 night Playful & Eatful Sekinchan Trip [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Chee Kai

Thanks for your interest to join our gathering. By the way, your email address is imcomplete. Can give me the complete one so I can send email to u in future when we got any trip again.

Thanks a lot!

alisonytt
Novice

Jun 7, 2009, 4:55 AM

Post #8 of 12 (5507 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] 2 days 1 night Playful & Eatful Sekinchan Trip [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, luv_leehom517

Yup..Yup...The third pic is the pool.

siu_ling
Novice

Jun 20, 2009, 6:34 AM

Post #9 of 12 (5381 views)
Shortcut

HI, is this trip still on? Can i know how many has register until now?

alisonytt
Novice

Jun 20, 2009, 8:53 AM

Post #10 of 12 (5374 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siu_ling] 2 days 1 night Playful & Eatful Sekinchan Trip [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya... It still on, now we just left 4.5 rooms. You interested? Pls let us know b4 20 June. For number of ppl joining pls view below link:

http://homeapet.com/...=0&sk=t&sd=a

starie10
Novice

Jun 23, 2009, 7:19 PM

Post #11 of 12 (5283 views)
Shortcut

the trip still available? hahaha...can i join u guys?

alisonytt
Novice

Jun 23, 2009, 10:11 PM

Post #12 of 12 (5276 views)
Shortcut
Re: [starie10] 2 days 1 night Playful & Eatful Sekinchan Trip [In reply to] Can't Post

Yupyup... We still left 3 rooms now. You can view http://homeapet.com/...c.php?f=2&t=7098

Come and join us la.. Really limited room now..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my