Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
PLs help!!! Why my puppy likes to pee on his clothes???? pls help

DinoBoy
Novice

Jun 2, 2009, 6:56 PM

Post #1 of 12 (9529 views)
Shortcut
PLs help!!! Why my puppy likes to pee on his clothes???? pls help Can't Post

My Dino is such a dirty puppyMad!!!! I tot normally dogs will seperate their bed n toilet??? but my puppy really really got me into trouble. he likes to pee on his clothes that i put for him 2 sleep!!!! after tat he sleep on it.........did i miss out anything????? pls help!!!!!!!

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jun 9, 2009, 5:32 AM

Post #2 of 12 (9468 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DinoBoy] PLs help!!! Why my puppy likes to pee on his clothes???? pls help [In reply to] Can't Post

haha..juz dun use clothes for him to sleep..if ur dog like to pee on it mayube u can use it as it's toilet?tats wat i do..my dog like to pee on carpet evenry morning..so tat carpet is her toilet ..but sometimes she go toilet too..hehe

DinoBoy
Novice

Jun 9, 2009, 6:12 PM

Post #3 of 12 (9454 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] PLs help!!! Why my puppy likes to pee on his clothes???? pls help [In reply to] Can't Post

should i get some small cushion for him 2 sleep then?????

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jun 10, 2009, 6:59 AM

Post #4 of 12 (9441 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DinoBoy] PLs help!!! Why my puppy likes to pee on his clothes???? pls help [In reply to] Can't Post

no need coz ur doggie will do the same..u cage him at night or let him free?if u cage him then will sure pee there again..u free it..let it run around..put the clothes at the same place n use it as his toilet..then u juz hv to wash it every morning..if not then u toilet train it lo..

very easy one..juz lock him inside the toilet during his pee time then after he peed let him out again n praise him n give a bit of treats lo..the first few time sure u dog will pee at the old place one..u cannot whack/scold..coz he will thinks tat u r not allowing him to pee..so every pee time u juz lock him out..then practise everyday..around 2-3 weeks u dog will be toilet-trained edi..dun rush muz be patient..remember..dun scold/whack..later he scard until dun wan to pee then got problem liao..gud luck!

icelads

Jun 13, 2009, 2:00 AM

Post #5 of 12 (9408 views)
Shortcut

Dear Dinoboy,

Same to my pup last time always pee on his cloths, but please be patient, sooner or later they will learn not to pee on their sleeping place :)

DinoBoy
Novice

Jun 13, 2009, 12:20 PM

Post #6 of 12 (9401 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] PLs help!!! Why my puppy likes to pee on his clothes???? pls help [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkThanks 4 d advice, alright i shall be more patient with my boy then.

btw, yur frenchie look so cute..how old is't now????

(This post was edited by DinoBoy on Jun 13, 2009, 12:27 PM)

icelads

Jun 15, 2009, 10:04 PM

Post #7 of 12 (9364 views)
Shortcut

She is coming to 2 years old in August 09, but i lost her last year August where my house got breakin..., miss her very much!!!!!

She is actually same grandparents as your Dinoboy :)

DinoBoy
Novice

Jun 16, 2009, 6:39 AM

Post #8 of 12 (9355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] PLs help!!! Why my puppy likes to pee on his clothes???? pls help [In reply to] Can't Post

so sorry to hear tat........are u working in public bank?????

icelads

Jun 16, 2009, 8:22 PM

Post #9 of 12 (9352 views)
Shortcut

not exactly. can i have your email add? i don't feel comfortable disclosing my office email add here, and currently i'm not able to access to my personal mail box due to my new internet connection not up yet...

DinoBoy
Novice

Jun 16, 2009, 11:11 PM

Post #10 of 12 (9348 views)
Shortcut

Smilesure!!!!!!!

putralian@mailpanas.com

(This post was edited by DinoBoy on Jun 16, 2009, 11:27 PM)

icelads

Jun 16, 2009, 11:41 PM

Post #11 of 12 (9340 views)
Shortcut

mail sent to you. this time i'm smarter, will no copy bulat bulat your email address, it's h.o.t.m.a.i.l, right?? not mailpanas

DinoBoy
Novice

Jun 17, 2009, 12:32 AM

Post #12 of 12 (9334 views)
Shortcut

hahahaha .........i did my homework!!!!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my