pee pee problem for my adult dogs...

JustineBiBi

May 30, 2009, 2:45 AM

Post #1 of 1 (5511 views)
Shortcut
pee pee problem for my adult dogs... Can't Post

hi guys...

justine here...

i face some problems here with my 2 adult dogs... shih tzu, BIBI (4 yrs) & mini schnauzer, AUSTIN (3yrs).

this 2 dogs actually is well-trained, paper-trained doggies. since i have my baby in yr 2007, they started to create problems for me. and, i know very well that they are trying to get my attention. so, i tried to adjust my time for them like before. months passed, they become good & return to the correct place to pee & poo.

but, recently, this few mths, they start to pee around the place where i keep my dirty shirt & oso dustbin place. i dont know why they start to behave like this??? first, Austin will go to pee elsewhere... not on the paper. then, follow by Bibi. huh... they really kena scold & sometimes hit when red-handed!!! but, after i hit them, i will feel very sorry for them. i tell myself, not to hit them anymore.

other than the pee problem... Bibi now, huh... know how to open his crate n come out everytime we not at house. y?y?y? now, i tied up the opener with the string, so that he cant open it...

can someone help with my problems here??????????

thanks.

rgds,

justine

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my