My 4 month old puppy has been admitted to the hospital for acute kidney failure. I suspected that my neighbour has poisoned him. What can i do to gain justice for my puppy? He is suffering and looking really .
Owh..RIP..wat the neighbour said abt it?my aunt's neighbour also throw in char siew pau with poison the poison the dog..she got 7 daschund mix n all died..the person next door got 9 dogs..some oso poisoned by the neighbour who hate dogs around
Re: [luv_leehom517] dog poisoned by neighbour
[In reply to]
Sigh...i just wonder why people can be so cruel? He said my dogs are noisy because they bark! what are they suppose to do then? They always bark for a reason he just doesn't understand dogs.. thats all.
i guess my puppy beagle was the unlucky one...stilll young and eating stranger's food..
Well, i'm sure my pup n i will meet again real soon
One of the best solutions is to train our dogs not to bark (this problem used to drive me up the wall till I learn from "The Dog Whisperer" videos how to deal with it. Now I just have to say to them gently "Quiet" and they immediately obey. I used to have to shout at the top of my voice "QUIET!!!", thinking that the louder and the more I shouted the more they would obey, but it didn't work. Actually it all boils down to leadership - about whether our dogs think we are their pack leaders or not as dogs are basically wolves in dogs' skins, and pack members in a wolf pack ALWAYS obey what the pack leader expect of them).
The other is to train our dogs not to eat foods on the floor and foods offered by strangers.
(This post was edited by Sevenor on Aug 22, 2010, 10:44 PM)