Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
my labrador is dying due to the dog catcher

ling32
New User

May 12, 2009, 10:20 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1742 views)
Shortcut
my labrador is dying due to the dog catcher Can't Post

I am new to this forum as I wanted to inform all the dogs lover to think twice before you bring your dog for a walk !! Last Wed as usual I brought my 2 years old labrador for a walk and after 20 min he started feeling unusual such as drooling, staggering and difficulty breathing.
And so the next morning he was vomiting blood. Without any thought I sent him to the pet hospital, the blood result came out that its was poisoning. The Dr. wanted to know in details what he took and where he went. All I remember was normal dog food and we pass by the dog catcher. The DR. said this was what happen when the dog catcher put some poison food on the street or park so that the stray dogs will eat . This is so common case for him as my dog was the 3rd one in this week. So they have tried whatever way they could to save my dog and the worst senerio that could be kidney failure.
I am telling this to every dog lover please be careful while bringing your dog for a walk. One bite or lick could have taken their live. If your dogs got any unusual symptom pls take them to the nearest vet and they could be save in 20 minutes .
Today is the saddest day of my life and i was thinking this is all so unfair to me and my dog.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

May 13, 2009, 5:30 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1717 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ling32] my labrador is dying due to the dog catcher [In reply to] Can't Post

May I know where you live?

supermutts
K9 Senior

May 14, 2009, 1:23 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1691 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ling32] my labrador is dying due to the dog catcher [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry to hear thisUnsure
pls let us know where this happened...

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

ling32
New User

May 14, 2009, 2:23 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1689 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] my labrador is dying due to the dog catcher [In reply to] Can't Post

i am living in bandar utama and sometimes i walked my dog to the end of Aman Suria.
My dog went to heaven this afternoon. We will all never forget him forever. He will be loved forever.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

May 14, 2009, 7:57 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1681 views)
Shortcut

I'm very sorry to hear this. When you have had time to grieve, can I suggest you make some noise about this to someone? Your state assemblyman, MP, MPPJ . . . Hopefully someone will take notice and do something. You could be saving the lives of other dogs and sparing their owners the pain.

ling32
New User

May 18, 2009, 11:25 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1590 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] my labrador is dying due to the dog catcher [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks PangurBan , yah i am thinking of the dame thing too. Maybe try to find some prove or evidence so that i can show to...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my