Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
which type dogs more easy to care ... ??

williamyap
New User

Apr 22, 2009, 11:14 PM

Post #1 of 8 (2473 views)
Shortcut
which type dogs more easy to care ... ?? Can't Post

which type dogs more easy to care ... ??Smile
Frown
wish u can share some comments in here...

-----------------------------------------------

my.JobsBroadway.com/

Career Tips
Career Information
Career Opportunity

PSY
K9 Kaki

Apr 24, 2009, 4:28 AM

Post #2 of 8 (2456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [williamyap] which type dogs more easy to care ... ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

No such thing as all dogs require care of some sort, it maybe an impossible task for some but maybe a breeze for others.

zhoey_lu
Novice

May 4, 2009, 11:31 PM

Post #3 of 8 (2381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] which type dogs more easy to care ... ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
No such thing as all dogs require care of some sort, it maybe an impossible task for some but maybe a breeze for others.

All poppycock & nonsense! Toy dogs best fit your criteria. No need to feed, water and can be left alone for long periods at a time. No problems with deworming and ticks etc. Can be purchased from Toys r' Us with a money back guarantee. Frown

(This post was edited by zhoey_lu on May 4, 2009, 11:33 PM)

PSY
K9 Kaki

May 5, 2009, 6:52 AM

Post #4 of 8 (2372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zhoey_lu] which type dogs more easy to care ... ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

If it is a task to you, maybe you should go for what you have suggested, you need to think out of your little "box" I have 4 dobs, I walk them individually, approx. 2 km each day and is nothing to me however for some it may be hell. Have you notice some strays having fantastic coat.... well where did it come from, not from your branded kibble so.... From your posting keeping a dog seems like a nightmare maybe a stuff dog is what you are looking for.

S@llY88
Novice

May 5, 2009, 8:53 AM

Post #5 of 8 (2363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [williamyap] which type dogs more easy to care ... ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

no easy for care dog, only depend on how much responsibility u are willing to take to have a healthy and playful dog.

loves dogs always
loves Mico as my daughter ^^

PangurBan
Old Kaki

May 5, 2009, 5:39 PM

Post #6 of 8 (2352 views)
Shortcut
Re: [S@llY88] which type dogs more easy to care ... ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

A hot dog is bloody damned easy. Chomp, chomp, chomp, all taken care of.

yurimaster
Novice

Jul 18, 2009, 7:37 AM

Post #7 of 8 (2118 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] which type dogs more easy to care ... ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

get urself "minpin"

cheapest in market price, 2nd smallest in size and easiest for grooming due to short fur...

wing0112
Dog Kichi

Sep 17, 2009, 3:23 AM

Post #8 of 8 (1957 views)
Shortcut

poor thing ask question kena friendly fire... hahaha... well my opinion is this.. do read up some of the dog behaviour and before that analyze urself whether u need this dog or not and do u have the time to take care for it?what is the purpose of needing this dog? usually from my experience.. puppy stages are worst and then they will be more obedient when they reach 2 yrs old... but for some.. it become worst... until trainer also surrender...

what size of the dog that u like?have to ask urself what if the puppythat u get doesnt meet ur requirement? will u think of giving away or finding way to dispose off... if yes then dont buy it.. just go n play with ur fren dog when u have free time.. it also help u to relax ur mind....

i woke up 6 in the morning to feed my dog, wash his cage... and when i am not around my sister take care of the cage....

if u think u 1 2 chain it 24/7 then i think u better think again of the dog...i dun like to see dog been chained except out for a walk....if i got the chance i will not chain it for a walk....

the rewarding part is... u will get good rewards and the dog know when ur upset and unhappy they will comfort u....its like own family...

i knwo this post came late but hope that u found ur dog and start ur new experience with dog...dog are amazing.... my mongrel even help to guard my neighbour aunty while she is jogging without fail...

good luck

In Reply To

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my