Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Poisoned pup

phurryice
Novice

Apr 7, 2009, 4:55 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1216 views)
Shortcut
Poisoned pup Can't Post

My pup has recently been rat poisoned by my own neighbor ( may he go to hell) and is currently under medication. However this morning when she went to the toilet she had a bloody stool.

I.am.freaked.out.

Is this normal after taking the antibiotics and diarrhea medication? And she wont eat anything either, so should I put her on liquid diet until she is ready for her kibbles? Milk?

Please help.

Janz
Dog Kichi

Apr 7, 2009, 7:53 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1209 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phurryice] Poisoned pup [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

did u bring ur pup to the vet? if not pls do so as poisoning isn't sumthing light... WHAT A TERRIBLE NEIGHBOUR!!!(MAY HE GO TO HELL, AGREED WIZ U) Its onli a puppy... btw, how is the puppy doing now? pls pls do keep us update... thks
Frown Regards from Smarty (In Luving Memory) & Maxter Frown

phurryice
Novice

Apr 7, 2009, 8:29 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1205 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Janz] Poisoned pup [In reply to] Can't Post

I checked up on her, at least today she manages to rise and come to me when i call her. she still looks moody but she's moving around a lot more.

yes i did take her to the vet, and when i saw that Roxy pooped was bloody I text him to ask why, and he immediately called back! :)

he said that it was normal and i should not feed Roxy anything but give her drink glucose water or 100 plus. Please pray for her recovery ya.

=)

Janz
Dog Kichi

Apr 7, 2009, 9:37 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phurryice] Poisoned pup [In reply to] Can't Post

Wil Definately pray for Roxy fast recovery... Hope Nikki wont get the same fate as Roxy... Me too agreed tht u shld make police report and be sure to inform the police tht tis neighbour did shouted to u all n mention wil kill the lil pups one day... do keep us update ya...

Janz
Dog Kichi

Apr 8, 2009, 7:14 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1170 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Janz] Poisoned pup [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie... How's Roxy condition? Better? Can he eat now? Luv to hear the updates from u.... thks

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my