neighbour being very unreasonable

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

k9groom
Novice

Apr 7, 2009, 10:37 PM

Post #26 of 47 (2618 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phurryice] neighbour being very unreasonable [In reply to] Can't Post

Get help from bomoh to do black magic on him. It's either your dog die or he die. Better he die kan. Earth have one less rubbish.

phurryice
Novice

Apr 8, 2009, 6:20 AM

Post #27 of 47 (2602 views)
Shortcut
Re: [k9groom] neighbour being very unreasonable [In reply to] Can't Post

ahahaha melaka has one massive strong bomoh, just give him two large guiness stout he can find out anything for you, or so I've heard.

Dying to get more info on this bomoh. I want to look the perpetrator in the eye and see the face of this dog killer.

phurryice
Novice

Apr 9, 2009, 7:24 PM

Post #28 of 47 (2570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [k9groom] neighbour being very unreasonable [In reply to] Can't Post

UPDATE:

The Majlis Bandaran just paid my house a visit and they brought guns. Yes, guns. To shoot down a weak sick puppy of rat poisoning and the other one sleeping soundly in her cage.

THAT OLD BASTARD CALLED THEM AGAIN. Bad enough he tried to kill Roxy, now... oh my god. I really am at wits end. Perhaps he will use the fact that there is blood stains but shit, that was caused by his own actions!

I was asleep when the majlis bandaran men came, and my friend who was passing by informed me. I hope they come again so I can show them the licences and report back to them about that old fcuker who refuse to just die.

sorry for being vulgar. cant help it.

Sashan
Enthusiast

Apr 9, 2009, 8:20 PM

Post #29 of 47 (2566 views)
Shortcut

Make sure your dog is wearing their license, and your housemates know where the receipt is being kept. Also I think you need to talk to the Majlis to make them understand that this neighbour is being very unreasonable and you suspect he poisoned your dog. If they want to check if your garden is clean, let them inspect, but make sure your dog is locked up in your house. This is Malaysia, no such thing as taking your dog to the pound.

Ensure that you scoop and throw away your dogs poo when they finish their business.

I think its time to make a police report, and move out. No matter what happens, this type of person isnt going to stop trying to kill your dogs. And also to be honest, I don't know if MPMBB will really try to help you

Janz
Dog Kichi

Apr 9, 2009, 10:04 PM

Post #30 of 47 (2562 views)
Shortcut

WHY THEY (MAJLIS) PPL SHOT THE OTHER ONE THT SLEEPING SOUNDLY IN THE CAGE??? IS IT SICK TOO? CANT THEY (MAJLIS) JUZ LEAVE ALL THE DOGS ALONE SO THT THE DOGS CAN LIVE THEIRS LIFES TOO? I hope u always be EXTRA alert of the bastard neighbour of urs so there wont be 2nd repeated incident....
Frown Regards from Smarty (In Luving Memory) & Maxter Frown

phurryice
Novice

Apr 10, 2009, 12:17 AM

Post #31 of 47 (2553 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Janz] neighbour being very unreasonable [In reply to] Can't Post

I dont get it either. They have come here before, they have seen that I have small puppies, what for bring guns right? Its not like I am keeping a giant breed that is savage and mad.

By the way, I have sent Roxy to the vet for boarding as I am very concerned about her. The vet will monitor her and keep her on drips, and most importantly they will keep her safe, away from the dog hater neighbor of mine. May he die in his sleep tonight.

Nikki is pretty bummed as she cannot roam around as free as she once could as a precaution. I will invest more time to take her out for walks from now on. She misses Roxy, I can tell, because she is cuddling in Roxy's towel which she grabbed in before I caged her. LOL.

I miss Roxy already too. Hope she'll come back soon.

Janz
Dog Kichi

Apr 10, 2009, 12:40 AM

Post #32 of 47 (2548 views)
Shortcut

Yup agreed!!! Its not like we r bad hearted or wat but they r far too much to treat animals damn cruel...

How's Roxy doing? Better? or stil the same? Can eat n drink? Poor Roxy... Pls do find time to go visit Roxy n spend time wiz her as she will misses u very much too... Tel her u wil bring her back soon she recover... she might think tht u dun wan her anymore... Can u believe tht dogs realli understand us? Mths ago my dog (shih tzu) had operation (tis is the 2nd op) to remove the stones in his bladder n he need to stay at the vet clinic almost a week.. at 1st after 1 day of op, his condition doesnt seem gud n we were very worry (as he is now 10 yrs old).. i went to c him twice a day, spend time wiz him, talk to him n tel him tht we wil bring him back soon after he gets better n told him to be strong so tht we wil celebrate every NEW YEAR together... Believe it or not, he realli make it... He understands me well n i knew he is a tough boy..

Definetely Nikki wil miss her as they r so attached together... Hope Roxy wil come back soon n can go for walk wiz Nikki... Pls do keep me update ya... Thanks n u do take care... Send my huggies to Roxy n Nikki..

phurryice
Novice

Apr 10, 2009, 12:48 AM

Post #33 of 47 (2546 views)
Shortcut

Honestly she is doing alright as compared to the first day of poisoning. However its heart breaking to wake up in the morning and not having her greet me with her smile and waggy tail. It's just not the same without it, and worst off there is always a pool of bloody stool at her toilet.

All I can do is give her 100plus as the doctor said no food as it will make things worst for my princess. but watching her shrinking by the day is just too painful. Despite being weak, she still tries to come over to me when I call her.

She is in pain and I cannot afford the neighbor to get a second try at her so that's why I decided to board her in the vet. I will definitely visit her daily as fortunately the vet is nearby. She looked so sad when I was about to leave and even raised her paw, her usual gesture for "i want to play with you".

sigh, it brings me to tears just thinking of her misfortune :(

Janz
Dog Kichi

Apr 10, 2009, 12:59 AM

Post #34 of 47 (2542 views)
Shortcut

U bring me to tears now Frown by telling me how Roxy is... they r like our own baby... I knw how u feel as i've been thru tht situation b4... U r right, by board her at the vet place is the best choice at the moment as there's no food intake for her... Its sad to hear tht she gave a a sign telling u the she wants to play wiz u even she's so weak... pls b sure to tel her tht u wil bring her home soon she recover n its not tht u dun wan her... im sure she wil understand...

any pics of Roxy n Nikki?

phurryice
Novice

Apr 10, 2009, 1:05 AM

Post #35 of 47 (2540 views)
Shortcut

I did whisper to her that I will be bring her home soon, and thats when she whines. My boyf loves her too and I can see him trying hard to stay strong for the three of us there. Sigh.

I do have lots of pictures of them but I cant seem to find an upload function here in this thread. perhaps you can see her pics on my blog at www. mysecretlies. wordpress. com I have pictures of roxy there.

I also uploaded their photos on the new member forum section, you can view them there too. Thank you so much for being her for us. It means a lot to me that many others care for my pup's well being :)

Janz
Dog Kichi

Apr 10, 2009, 1:11 AM

Post #36 of 47 (2537 views)
Shortcut

Alright.... wil chk ur blog right now.... Will pray for Roxy fast recovery n hope she wil stay strong... she's juz a lil pup n doesnt deserve to b in tis situation... Curse the bastard!!!! Hope to hear updates from u esp if Roxy is back...

Ho Lee Mee
Novice

Apr 10, 2009, 1:36 AM

Post #37 of 47 (2529 views)
Shortcut

My goodness!!! Guns!!! This has turn into the wild wild west!!!
Your not so nice neighbour is really out to get you and your dogs. Do be very careful and make absolutely sure that Nikki is never outside in your compound without supervision and keep her inside the house when you are not around. You cannot take any chances with Nikki and do consider moving out of there asap!
Still praying for the full recovery of Roxy.
All the best.

phurryice
Novice

Apr 12, 2009, 8:57 AM

Post #38 of 47 (2485 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ho Lee Mee] neighbour being very unreasonable [In reply to] Can't Post

hello everybody, just want to inform you guys that Roxy has come home after her 2 day boarding at the vet. She's doing fine, the active princess is back! :) She's eating solids now tho the vet advised me to give her little kibble each meal time to avoid shocking her stomach.

I want to thank everyone who has stood by my side throughout this ordeal, thank you for the prayers and blessings you showered upon Roxy. She's ok now thanks to you too!

Also, since my pup is back home healthy I will take this matter to the neighbors as planned. I shall keep you posted on the outcome.

Loves!
Roxy, Nikki and Me :)

Janz
Dog Kichi

Apr 13, 2009, 6:11 PM

Post #39 of 47 (2444 views)
Shortcut

Im very happy to hear tht Roxy finally back home... She's a FIGHTER!!! Hope both Roxy and Nikki wil stay healthy and happy always wiz their lovely mommy... PLS PLS DO NOT LET THE NEIGHBOUR GET CLOSE WIZ BOTH OF THEM AGAIN!!!! NO WAY....

Will keep following on their updates... Hope to c their latest pics too Tongue....

phurryice
Novice

Apr 15, 2009, 9:05 AM

Post #40 of 47 (2410 views)
Shortcut

hey guys,

As you all know Roxy is fine now, but ever since she came back from the boarding she has become somewhat violent towards my other pup Nikki. She is easily ticked off when Nikki cmes to her to play and they have fought pretty badly numerous times in these few days.

It is worrying me. Has she picked up this attitude from the vet? I really am saddened to see my once gentle pup has turned into a grumpy dog.

Could it be possible the medication did this to Roxy?

Janz
Dog Kichi

Apr 15, 2009, 6:03 PM

Post #41 of 47 (2392 views)
Shortcut

Dear Crystal,

Glad to hear Roxy is at her healthy stage... But get worry wen u said she got pretty violent towards Nikki... Perhaps when u c these scenerio again, u can carry Roxy and tell her strictly tht she's not suppose to do tht as Nikki is her sister... n tel her tht's a NO NO.. I hope tis works as i done tht to my both boys Smarty n Maxter... Smarty stay wiz my mom n Maxter stay wiz me... But wen i bring Maxter to my mom's place on weekend, both my boys will bark at each other as though gonna bite each other.. We use tis medhod on them n they seem to settle down BUT there's still times wen they tend to forget bout it.. Unsure Mayb they only see each other once a week, sumtimes 2 weeks once if im busy... As Roxy n Nikki r staying together all the times, u can try n c if it works or not... Hope Roxy wil not hurt Nikki...Frown

Ho Lee Mee
Novice

Apr 15, 2009, 11:28 PM

Post #42 of 47 (2379 views)
Shortcut

Glad to hear that Roxy is fine now.
Regarding the fact that she is violent towards Nikki when Nikki approaches to her to play shows that maybe she is still feeling the after effects of the poisoning and medication that she has to endure, much like us after recovering from a serious ailment - not sick, but not well enough to play. So, maybe you can let her rest without Nikki pestering her. She will initiate play as soon as she is 100% well. Dogs being dogs, not doubt about it.
Now you have to feed her a good diet to help her recover completely. Try feed her blended beets - 2tbsp a day- and probiotics in her food. Beets are good for detoxifying the liver as the liver probably took a big hit having to work so hard cleaning out her system. Probiotics is for replenishing the good bacteria in her gut that the antibiotics clean out. This is to maintain a healthy digestive tract so that she can have better absorption of nutrients. It probably would be good if you can change their diet to raw. In my opinion thats the best way to feed but it is up to you. You would have to research it yourself though there could be some threads under nutrition and diet.
All the best.

(This post was edited by Ho Lee Mee on Apr 15, 2009, 11:41 PM)

phurryice
Novice

Apr 16, 2009, 12:54 AM

Post #43 of 47 (2373 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ho Lee Mee] neighbour being very unreasonable [In reply to] Can't Post

Beets and probiotic! Thank you for the suggestions. However I am unsure where to find them for Roxy; in fact i'm not really sure what beets are :P can you explain to me?

As for separating them, I did take the initiative to give Roxy her space by keeping Nikki in the cage for few hours a day. But the thing is, it is Roxy who approaches Nikki, taunts her and bears her teeth to fight. One occasions Roxy simply walk pass Nikki and does nothing but out of the blue she would come near Nikki and suddenly bite!

See, Nikki is of large breed, a cross of rottie-gsd. She is as it is outgrowing Roxy even tho the latter is nearly a month and a half older than Nikki. I'm afraid if Roxy keeps this up Nikki may begrudge her and give Roxy a good biting when she's bigger.

Should I leash Roxy instead so she can't bug Nikki? I've observed; it is not Nikki who starts the fights.

Ho Lee Mee
Novice

Apr 16, 2009, 2:12 AM

Post #44 of 47 (2367 views)
Shortcut

Beets is a root vegetable. Red in colour iniside with red shoots on top much like the bangkwan in shape. You can find it in any supermarket or wet market. You need to blend it for it to be digested properly. As for probiotics you can either get the doggy type from the pet shop - probably will be pricy, it being for dogs- or go to the pharmacy and ask for the human equivalent and adjust the dosage according to her weight. You could maybe try yogurt but not sure whether your dogs would be allergic to the milk content.
As for her behaviour, I am not too well verse to actually advice you.
It could be that she is trying to be the alpha dog and thereby showing Nikki who is boss. Sometimes it is alright to let them sort it themselves but since I am no expert I defer in asking you to do so. Being bigger does not mean that she would be the top dog.
All the best.

hapy
Dog Kichi

Apr 27, 2009, 5:45 PM

Post #45 of 47 (2223 views)
Shortcut

Hi, great to hear that Roxy is re-covered. Do take a good care on her.

Mine oso poisoned by someone else but she is unlucky.

Keep us update on her status.

phurryice
Novice

Apr 28, 2009, 7:06 AM

Post #46 of 47 (2207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hapy] neighbour being very unreasonable [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there, so sorry to hear your dog didnt make it thru the poison attack =(

Thankfully, Roxy is doing great nowadays, the spunky Princess is back to normal, gaining back the weight she lost when she was sick. She is loving as ever, and is back to her main job : spoiling Nikki! Roxy is terribly affectionate towards Nikki eventhough the latter is very naughty :P

Do you have a new dog now? :)

hapy
Dog Kichi

Apr 28, 2009, 4:32 PM

Post #47 of 47 (2198 views)
Shortcut

nop. maybe somedays..........

free to drop a word at zoehapy@g.m.a.i.l.com :-)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my