Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
All bout ROTTIE

StephTeo
Novice

Mar 19, 2009, 7:52 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1506 views)
Shortcut
All bout ROTTIE Can't Post

Hi, Im new to the site. I have 3 rotties and would like to know more about rotties. Please provide more info, plzzzzzzzz.

My rottie:-

1. Tiger / Dog(M) / 17Sept2007 / 56Kgs (last weight @ 10March2009)

2. Yoyo / Bitch(F) / 13May2008 / 41Kgs (last weight @ 10March2009)

3. Yuki / Bitch(F) / 13May2008 / 42Kgs (last weight @ 10March2009)

ALL 3 of them have attend puppy class and now attending guard dog training, my trainer comes to my house & train them 3 times a week. I play ball with them everyday (Each of them runs about 500 - 600 meters in total).

Im feeding them twice a day. Each of them is fed by 800gm Dry food (still having puppy formula) in the morning and 2kgs cooked (my recipe) minced lamb & beef with rice in the evening.

Plz do let me know if this is wrong.

Thanks

StephTeo
Novice

Mar 22, 2009, 6:45 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [StephTeo] All bout ROTTIE [In reply to] Can't Post

Does anyone know how long is the process of getting the pedigree certificate? I've received the pedigree certificate for the dog with blue collar while the 2 bitches' certificates are still pending. I've called MKA a few times but they said still under processing.

By the way, I've posted some pictures of my rotties.
Attachments: MyRottie4.jpg (241 KB)

chilimson

Apr 14, 2009, 6:48 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1385 views)
Shortcut
Re: [StephTeo] All bout ROTTIE [In reply to] Can't Post

They looked pretty well fed! :) By the way, why did you buy two female from the same litter? Is the male also from the same kennel? Do you have their pedigree certificates to share their bloodlines?

lovbullies
Novice

Jun 1, 2009, 2:49 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1031 views)
Shortcut
Cool Collars [In reply to] Can't Post

Guys!! come come who want to buy nice collar from europe?. I ll be going back to Malaysia in July. Who want please email me ok...cheappp cheappppppp and best of all no CONN job. >>>check it out http://www.lovbullies.blogspot.com/

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my