Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Re-locating my pet dog from Singapore

bobiris
New User

Feb 21, 2009, 4:03 PM

Post #1 of 1 (764 views)
Shortcut
Re-locating my pet dog from Singapore Can't Post

Hi to all.....Currently I'm located in Singapore but would be re-locating back to my hubby's hometown in Perlis, Alor Star soon. I'm bringing my 2 yrs old girl (Chow Chow x Golden Retriever Breed) back with me too.

I've checked out some of the pet movers services here in Singapore and getting quotation around $700-$900. Packages includes import/export permits for both Singapore and Malaysia (Johor)custom clearances. I got to pick up my girl straight after M'sia clearance. We had our car transport from there but feels that it might be stressful and uncomfortable for her as the journey would lasted over more than 10hrs. Moreover, she is quite big sized weighing around 30kgs.

Could anyone advise me on the procedures or recommend any good reliable stressed free transportation to me? Will be getting health cert and documents ready but do my girl still need to be put in qurantined? All info and recommendations would be gladly appreciated. Tks.

Regards,

Iris

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my