Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
My Puppies, Being the Victim of Human Selfishness!

redoks
Novice

Feb 10, 2009, 9:47 PM

Post #1 of 1 (646 views)
Shortcut
My Puppies, Being the Victim of Human Selfishness! Can't Post

Hi all...

I want to seek advise from all of you regarding a issue that is currently very much disturbing me. I got my 1st dog which is a 2years old important female GSD somehwhere Sep'08. Since i'm very much a dog lover but do not have enough money to buy in cash (yet i have enough to maintain them), i bought in with a agreement with the previous owner where i pay certain amt of money and then since it was about to heat, i will share the litters...
Upon agreeing to that, I wait until my female got heat and X it with a male who is also an important GSD as well... the male owner is a friend of the previous owner and he agreed to give the owner a puppy out of the litters.. which i was aware as well as the current owner..

Today, it's been like 2 weeks after my Female GSD safely gave birth to 3 cutest puppy (Male, Female, Male) in the WORLD!!!!!! Since i'm running my own biz, i take much of my time making sure the puppies are good.. making sure they got their mum to feed them every 3 to 4 hours.. doing all the medical spending for both mum and puppies during delivery..

Now! here come the real issue... 3 people (me+previous owner+male owner)=3 puppies... after informing them the good news... all i listen from them is "Woowwhh Great..!! I'm excited too see the puppies.." then immediately seeing the puppies... the previous owner says "well, normally i take the peak of the litters( 1st puppy), 2nd owner says "well, normally the male contributor will choose the puppy and tk them, and he choosed the 1st puppy as well."..!! Dammm...!! its just bcoz the 1st looks larger then the other two...!!! feel like slaping them on face... Bloody selfish..!!!

I'm very sorry with my word guys! i'm just very depressed... please i need all of you to advise me... how shall i face this issue... shall i be the one who decide who shall i give what, or else they can decide whatever they like (which i dont agree, bcoz the 1 who is washing d poo&pee is me!!!) please guys... i got another atleast 6 weeks before i give away the puppies.. Need all your advise including any professional breeder... and now i also be threated by the male owner if i dont give as what he want, he wont sign the certificates form for my puppies... feel like shit.!!

Please note friends.. I learned my lesson, I'm not a breeder.. I dont sale my puppies....! i have a huge area at my house even if im going to keep all the 3, i am able to take care of them properly...

Please.. need all of your reply as soon... Thanks guys.. Thanks puppy.com. A place where i can share my deppression..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my