Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Bad Neighbor

lovers
Novice

Feb 2, 2009, 9:25 PM

Post #1 of 10 (1934 views)
Shortcut
Bad Neighbor Can't Post

I stay in Sri Gombak 2 storey house. My neighbor complaint to MPS till the MPS come to our house and try to get my lovely Shit Tzu... Any 1 can give me some suggestion?

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 3, 2009, 12:25 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1932 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lovers] Bad Neighbor [In reply to] Can't Post

what is the basis of your neighbour's complaint?

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

lovers
Novice

Feb 3, 2009, 5:34 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1918 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Bad Neighbor [In reply to] Can't Post

It starts in yr 2006 during CNY. He did a big renovation to his own house, during final touch up he suddenly stop. But that time is just few days to CNY so we ask him to do it ASAP but he just ignore and scold us. So we told him that coz we are celebrating CNY so if he doesn't want to do it we got to ask someone to do the touch up at our side and bill him back. But finally he did the touch up unwillingly. From that time onwards he try to make funny funny sound and lots of noise to us but we don't border. He try lots of thing to make us unhappy, throw things at our back yard, rubbish to our car porch but we don't bosrder about it coz just to avoid any unhappy or unnecessary things happen. But finally he complaint to MPS that we had dogs which make lots of noice. Actually if got someone pree our door bell, they will definately make noice. Other's time they are fine. They are in house and we never bring them out even our backyard or even our car porch. It's all Shit Tzu....

Sashan
Enthusiast

Feb 3, 2009, 7:29 AM

Post #4 of 10 (1910 views)
Shortcut

It's all Shit Tzu....

Shi_H_ tzu.. shi_T_ neighbour :P

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 3, 2009, 6:16 PM

Post #5 of 10 (1894 views)
Shortcut

i understand u hv 4 dogs... do you know what is MPS ruling for maximum number of dogs owned in ur land area? do check it out...

also, if u've not done so, i suggest you apply a dog license for the number of dogs allowed in ur house... if they allow 2 dogs, then just get 2 licenses...

if ur dogs are not a nuisance and are kept indoors at all times, i don't see why ur neighbour want to complain except to give u trouble...

do not let MPS officer into ur house, they hv NO right to take ur dogs away from INSIDE ur house or house compound...

lastly, make sure u continue being a responsible dog owner -- make sure ur dogs are not noisy, clean the dogs pee poo so the smell does not bother the neighbours, etc -- so other people could not find fault and complain about u owning dogs... all the best...

Sookie's Photo Gallery

lovers
Novice

Feb 4, 2009, 5:08 AM

Post #6 of 10 (1868 views)
Shortcut

I got 3 dogs only.

lovers
Novice

Feb 4, 2009, 5:30 AM

Post #7 of 10 (1864 views)
Shortcut

I got 3 dogs only and with license. I clean my house everyday as we want it to be clean. I use bleach to clean the mop, tray and the place where my dogs stay. Their urine wash it away and all shits are flush away in toilet so i don think its smelly or dirty. If my place are dirty and smelly, i will get a bad health and even my dogs will get sick as well.

Thanks for your info about the MPS, now i know that i won't allow them to get in and get my dogs away.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 4, 2009, 11:28 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1831 views)
Shortcut

good to know that u're practising everything that a responsible owner should do... just dun be intimidated by MPS officer... reason with them lo, no need to argue or fight... all the best! Smile

Sookie's Photo Gallery

lovers
Novice

Feb 5, 2009, 4:22 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1811 views)
Shortcut

Ya! Of cause I won't intimidate MPS oficer. Even when i go over to ask them about it they told me is neighbour who complaint to them that we have no license at all. Too bad that disappointed them. Anyway I did my part, just im afraid that the MPS will get my dogs away but since i got license and im clean all the time so im not scared.

No matter how im not scared cause i've an eyes at my car porch as well as the backyard now.

arwc
Novice

Feb 20, 2009, 10:58 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1678 views)
Shortcut

If i were you i rather install a cctv to record what ur neighbour is doin such as throwing stuffs in ur area etc and etc and make a report on him onthe funny stuffs he does.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my