Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Boarding Services for Lil American Cocker Spaniel

karen82
New User

Jan 28, 2009, 8:44 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1741 views)
Shortcut
Boarding Services for Lil American Cocker Spaniel Can't Post

I wanna know where is the best or recommendable boarding place for my liltle American Cocker Spaniel? He is about 7 weeks old and I need to board as I would be away for few days from this Friday onwards. preferrably the boarding service available in damansara or pj. if not, others would do too.

please help me cos i need it urgently.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 29, 2009, 3:56 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1735 views)
Shortcut
Re: [karen82] Boarding Services for Lil American Cocker Spaniel [In reply to] Can't Post

7 weeks old means your pup has not finished the vaccinations. I would not recommend you to board your pup but to either take him along or place with a relative. They are best kept away from other dogs as his immune is still not so good and can easily contract any disease from outside.

If you really need to board speak to your vet and see if they can isolate in their place. At least they can tend to the pup if anything happens. Other places like pet shops and home boardings are a bit riskier in the sense that he will be around other dogs. Good luck in finding one. I know many vets and boarding places won't take in any dogs that has not been fully vaccinated. Not even me.. Smile

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

ywchoo
New User

May 2, 2010, 10:09 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1444 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Boarding Services for Lil American Cocker Spaniel [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm looking for a 100% cageless home boarding for my 2 adult male daschunds. Any good recommendation?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

May 2, 2010, 10:48 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ywchoo] Boarding Services for Lil American Cocker Spaniel [In reply to] Can't Post

My place pretty full for now. You can try my friend's place. www.boardingbuddy.com

ywchoo
New User

May 2, 2010, 11:42 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1437 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Boarding Services for Lil American Cocker Spaniel [In reply to] Can't Post

My vacation only happens in Nov. So I need to confirm the availability of a good home boarding for my daschunds before i make any holiday bookings. (izzit too early?? hehe) Anyway, i'm only looking for 100% cageless boarding service as my 2 dogs cannot be caged.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

May 2, 2010, 11:49 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ywchoo] Boarding Services for Lil American Cocker Spaniel [In reply to] Can't Post

Well it is always good to book ahead. Best is to take your dogs to visit the place for a few times. You can email me at yen@furrenz.com to discuss further.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my