2009 Dog License

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2009, 6:35 AM

Post #1 of 9 (12750 views)
Shortcut
2009 Dog License Can't Post

Hi,
Just wanna to check if anyone has renew the dog license for 2009 ?

Is the license plate ready ?
The reason I ask this was because I had expereince that the license are not ready even if I tried to renew in the month of March.
If any one of you had already renew the license,plase share your experience.
In fact I had been without dog license for long long time die to the incoveniencethe authorities created..

Blush I am the man with dog's name

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2009, 12:02 AM

Post #2 of 9 (12725 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] 2009 Dog License [In reply to] Can't Post

we have picked up ours from MBPJ. This year is yellow, with diamond shape.

vylauren
Dog Kichi

Jun 12, 2009, 8:25 PM

Post #3 of 9 (12501 views)
Shortcut

Hi Musashi,

Am new here ,and no idea re dog license.

I was told by some people that i met in vet, they told me if furkids keep inside the house, they do not need license.

Unless if they unleash and walk around by themselves w/o owner, then only need to apply license.

Is it true? Please advise

Thanks alot.

musashi
ALPHA

Jun 14, 2009, 5:06 AM

Post #4 of 9 (12496 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vylauren] 2009 Dog License [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,
Yes,u don't need a license if your dog is 24 huors in the house,but u may need a license if you are going out with your dog frequently.

You may lost your dog if you let your dog roaming outside by himself even with a license tag.

I am staying in condo and took our dogs out frequently,that's why I feel much comfortable with the license. it's already half year but I have yet to get the license for my dogs. it has been many years I don't have dog license. wish me good luck !!

Blush I am the man with dog's name

junehew
New User

Sep 4, 2009, 11:12 PM

Post #5 of 9 (10818 views)
Shortcut

I couldnt get the dog license because i'm currently staying in apartment. I was told by some friends that I don't have to get it if the dog stays in the house most of the time.But recently I received a letter from my apartment's management telling me to remove my dog from the place as they receive a few complaints from other residents.It also mention about the house rules of no pets are allowed in the premises.

I think it's not fair to me as I saw some of the residents have cats and dogs in their premises.Some of them even took their dog out for a walk.And yet I received that letter.My dog never go out of the house without me.And it never make much noise.Even it's waste never go beyond the house.I usually dispose them in the toilet.

I have a reason to own a dog.I have depression since i was a kid.they are a few dogs at my parent's place.I felt that my situation improved a lot after the interaction with the dogs.but now they want me to remove it like a piece of furniture!

Can anyone suggest what can i do to keep my dog?I heard that there's some special case that can get the approval to rear a dog in the apartment.

wing0112
Dog Kichi

Sep 7, 2009, 7:13 AM

Post #6 of 9 (10787 views)
Shortcut
Re: [junehew] 2009 Dog License [In reply to] Can't Post

well.. apparently u cant keep any pets in flats/condo/apartments.. but still they are many ppl keeping it.. my friend used to keep her dog... toy dog in her apartment and so far no complaint... the most important things is actually ur neighbour... try to talk to the neighbour first and ask whether ur dog giving any problem or not.. as usually they will complain if ur dog smells, barking constantly....

then talk to the mgmt that u will take good care of ur dog and not all the time the dog is in ur house.. i used to stay in flat and got 1 occupant, she kept 2 dog and the dog always bark, then ppl complaint and mgmt ppl come... she cry and tell soap story & they come to the terms that the dog only be at home when she in and she will tie her dog mouth to prevent barking,.. well she never did tie... and after few weeks of improving....the dog start to bark again...

if this cant, then tell the management to remove all the cats,dog,birds, or whatsoever animal from the whole condo as to be fair to you. this is last resort of threathening..

icelads

Sep 7, 2009, 9:46 PM

Post #7 of 9 (10775 views)
Shortcut

Hi June,

My advise to you is find a place to move. is the apartment you staying now is owned by you, or just rented? if rented then it would be more easy to move then to deal with the management. even if you r the apartment owner, you still can try to rent out your apartment and you stay in a place where no body will disturb you and your dog.

why i suggested this is because the way i read your story, the dog is very important to you, it's like part of your life...,

There is no special case where you can keep your dog in the apartment, only if there is no body complain, then you can continue keeping it.

if you make a big issue out of it..., either the management take action on other units where other dog owners may be in trouble also, or the management can do nothing about it. yet your pronlem is not solved.

I stayed in a rented apartment b4, with 2 small breed dogs, one of it sometimes will barks, but nobody complain about it, and no one disturb us...

junehew
New User

Sep 8, 2009, 8:58 PM

Post #8 of 9 (10749 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wing0112] 2009 Dog License [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the suggestion.I think it's only fair if the remove all other pet from the entire premises.It's discriminating if I'm the only person to remove my pet

icelads

Sep 8, 2009, 10:41 PM

Post #9 of 9 (10742 views)
Shortcut

No mention at all, it's just our advise/comment, the decision is till come from yourself.

I do admire your courageous to stand on your point, which i don't have it in me..., i still think fairness is not practice in the society.....

All the best to you.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my