Seeks neighbours permission for dog license

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

yentiff
New User

Jan 15, 2009, 8:08 PM

Post #1 of 28 (3232 views)
Shortcut
Seeks neighbours permission for dog license Can't Post

Did anyone of you read the Star paper today ? Dog owners in Seremban has to seek their neighbour's permission in order to secure their dog license. I thought this issue was resolved last year or the year before, why is this happening again ? If this can happen to Seremban maybe this will also come soon to Selangor or KL. Why are the authorities oppressing us, Dog Lovers ?? Don't we even have the right to have a dog in our home ?

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2009, 3:59 AM

Post #2 of 28 (3203 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yentiff] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

That is the problem of Malaysia, we are the muslim world leader - OIC Chairman, bla bla......While at home, Non-muslim and dogs are second class citizen in our country. Meanwhile, Bumiputra and cats (no need to apply license) are 1st class.

picasaweb.google.com/ckthee/ROLEXTheWatchDog

hapy
Dog Kichi

Jan 17, 2009, 6:19 PM

Post #3 of 28 (3196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Tea] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, i am agree with what you said. I did follow the requirement of majlis perbadanan but my M. neighbours still complaintly about my dog. Not fair for Non-M !!! Did them think on dog contibution to the human and world (e.g. rescue)? What their 1st class's cat contribute?

(This post was edited by hapy on Jan 17, 2009, 6:37 PM)

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2009, 6:48 PM

Post #4 of 28 (3195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Tea] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha... its like that 1 lor....

my friend kena complain by one malay neighbor cos his 2 dogs always barks... especially at night.... then bandaraya ppl come ask him to get rid of the dog in 1 week.... before my friend get to rehome his dogs... neighbor house kena broken in by thieves and lucky my friend dog still around to catch the thieves....

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2009, 10:11 PM

Post #5 of 28 (3182 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

Kengteik,

What was the end story? Did the neighbour said thank to your friend and shake hand with the dogs?? haha.

My wild guess is NO..........Am I right?

Majority of them only abang adik with their own kind lah...even their own kind is bad guys also. Look at what our government's support yo southern thailand and philippine. Then, you know what I mean.

Anyway, forget about the political and stupid government for a while!! Let us celebrate 1st.....

Happy Chinese New Year to all the dog lovers at puppy.com.!!!!!!!

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2009, 10:46 PM

Post #6 of 28 (3179 views)
Shortcut

well... as far as i know.... the neigbor withdrew his complaint... and once in a while got buy dog food for my friend..... got say thankew or not i dunno lor.... but at least he withdraw the complaint ler...

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Jan 18, 2009, 1:46 AM

Post #7 of 28 (3173 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

I like it! Atleast it was a good ending!!! And, hope that more people will start to like dogs...............

lcly.my

Jan 18, 2009, 3:20 AM

Post #8 of 28 (3170 views)
Shortcut

happy ending is always sweet..

luckily and your frd really need to 'thanx' that thieves take action in the very right time and changed his/her's neighbor mind set on dogs..

ur frd is soooo lucky!..(it just like the percentage of winning lottery!!..;-0..)..

anyway, not all malay hates dogs...some of my frd having or plan' to get dog as well....

just depends on - how you interpret the religion says. or whether u are follow it undoubtedly

wish dogs later can get their better rights in malaysia..

Frown

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 19, 2009, 4:41 PM

Post #9 of 28 (3131 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lcly.my] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

Hoho.. Good idea eh.. Can set this up if got neigbours complains our dogs next time..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

yhtien
Dog Kichi

Jan 19, 2009, 5:12 PM

Post #10 of 28 (3130 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

set a broke-in house film? hehe..then make sure the dog won't really bite the ''pretended'' thief.

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2009, 6:05 PM

Post #11 of 28 (3128 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yhtien] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahahaha... just hope that not only the dog wont bite the actor.... but the actor dont get cought
:p

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2009, 6:09 PM

Post #12 of 28 (3124 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lcly.my] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
happy ending is always sweet..

luckily and your frd really need to 'thanx' that thieves take action in the very right time and changed his/her's neighbor mind set on dogs..

ur frd is soooo lucky!..(it just like the percentage of winning lottery!!..;-0..)..

anyway, not all malay hates dogs...some of my frd having or plan' to get dog as well....

just depends on - how you interpret the religion says. or whether u are follow it undoubtedly

wish dogs later can get their better rights in malaysia..

Frown

hehehe... very true lor.... actually my friend place quite prone to break-ins.... thats y he got 2 dogs... one in front and one behind.....

anyways... it is true that not all malays hates dogs.... look at myza.... got 3 dogs and 3 fat cats.... if i'm not mistaken... hehehehehe Frown

lcly.my

Jan 19, 2009, 6:18 PM

Post #13 of 28 (3122 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

haha.so,
if next time you got similar problem, u can ask my help as well..

im good in acting....;-P
just need to belanja me makan then ok la...
Frown

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 19, 2009, 6:59 PM

Post #14 of 28 (3120 views)
Shortcut

Myza got 4 dogs liao lo...

Lcly.. act good is 1 thing. Run fast also important.. wahaha..

yhtien
Dog Kichi

Jan 19, 2009, 7:49 PM

Post #15 of 28 (3116 views)
Shortcut

haha...
we actually have to train a dog who knows how to act.
like wat we saw in drama/movie.

so whenever we need to convince the M. neighbour ..we'll ''rent'' the dog for some act.
Btw, we have to get several acting dogs la..if not, only 1 dog..sure bocor punya~

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2009, 11:01 PM

Post #16 of 28 (3102 views)
Shortcut

hehehehe... ok ok... me outdated liao.... :p

lcly.my

Jan 20, 2009, 4:51 AM

Post #17 of 28 (3092 views)
Shortcut

Frown

seems like i need to start training and run like ''forest gum'' liao..;-)

run, forest, run!!

yhtien
Dog Kichi

Jan 20, 2009, 4:56 AM

Post #18 of 28 (3091 views)
Shortcut

Aiks.. forest gump run coz of being bullied mah..
the new coming episode of forest gump would be run away from dog~..
hehe...shld change title liao...~ Run lcly Run..Frown

lcly.my

Jan 20, 2009, 6:24 AM

Post #19 of 28 (3088 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yhtien] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

haha

talk abt forest gump...i loved tom hanks since this movie..he is a GREAT actor!

yen, after im as fast as forest gump, i will let u know..;-)

then, we can be partner, open a business, helping people on solving neighbor's complaint.

u will be my sales person (since u know alot of dog lovers around...;-)..).i will do the 'dirty' job...
then, i 6 u 4 la..hehe

tien, interested?haha...if yes, i 4, u and yen 3 la..

Frown

yhtien
Dog Kichi

Jan 20, 2009, 6:48 AM

Post #20 of 28 (3084 views)
Shortcut

Laugh real sweat...

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 20, 2009, 3:12 PM

Post #21 of 28 (3067 views)
Shortcut

*Faintz*

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2009, 2:20 AM

Post #22 of 28 (3027 views)
Shortcut

ello, ello..gong xi fa cai. Ya lor, I got 4 dogs already. The youngest is Bobo. The one in the avatar, dekat belakang that looks a bit like daschund. The most expensive kow chai..RM 400 from a pet shop.

I rescued him, cos he is already 4 mths old and living in small cage. I know from beginning he is a mongrel, but I hve no intention to buy a pedigree or watosever but to rescue a poor skinny puppy...he is with me for almost half a year already. Realll ..hantu...aiyoo..can jump on my dining table and over my head when I sit on sofa...terrrorr....

Btw guys, my neighbour is a Malay family with tudung and all. So far, so good. No complain. In fact, the whole family ok with all my dogs...keeping my fingers crossed. They never question my faith as Muslim also....pray for more muslim like them...

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2009, 5:23 PM

Post #23 of 28 (3005 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Seeks neighbours permission for dog license [In reply to] Can't Post

oooooo.. well... most of us here memang dont care if its a pedigree or not.... i just dont understand why some people thinks that pure breeds are better then mix or mongrel...

anyways... hope my malay neighbour wont complain when i bring my dog back.... :p

yhtien
Dog Kichi

Jan 21, 2009, 6:47 PM

Post #24 of 28 (2997 views)
Shortcut

some ppl think tat mongrel r dirty~ Swt...i used to have a fren having a mongrel n a kinda small mixed spitz..although both dogs gets to bath everyweek n both of them r well behave, *mongrel is more obedient*.. they only let the small spitz stepped into house..but the mongrel never gets to enter..becos they said it's a mongrel..n its dirty..So ridiculous.
sometimes the spitz pee inside house, they still rather clean it n giving excuses like...''small dogs r like tat ..haiz..they want attention from ppl.''

yentiff
New User

Jan 22, 2009, 8:12 PM

Post #25 of 28 (2947 views)
Shortcut

Yes, you're right not all Malays hate dogs, my opposite neighbour says my dogs is very cute but she did mentioned that muslims can't have dogs. But she's a very kind lady, there was once a stray dog hang around the neighbourhood and she gave the dog some food to eat, unfortunately I don't see the stray dog anymore.

I went to this place called Aurora Court Service Apartment in Penang during last Christmas. This place allow dogs to check in too. So we took our dog for a holiday in Penang, since the 1 bedroom apartment is fully booked, we took the 2 bedroom apartment which cost RM210 nett per night. We were there 2 nights. They put us at the highest floor (5th floor). This apartment is not too bad, but please don't expect 5 star. Cleanliness wise so so only. Our dog didn't sleep well on the first night (neither did we sleep well, because we were afraid that he barks during the middle of the night). Opposite the service apartment is the Thai Buddhist temple and there're a lot of stray dogs and during the night these strays will bark at everything. The room windows in the rooms can't properly close tight and every little sound will travel up and these really irritate my dog. So the stray dogs were barking and my dog will do likewise.

We have no choice but to shift to the second room to sleep, thank God we did manage to get some sleep, our dog slept too. We made a mistake letting the dog stayed behind on the 2nd night while we grab a quick dinner outside (just went out for an hour), that night our neighbour complain that our dog is barking too loud. Actually he didn't bark, he was already dead tired after the trip to Batu Ferringhi, because our neighbour dropped something on the floor and these gave a big Bang sound ! off course the dog will bark right ? This cause the reception immediately called up to say that our neighbour complained. Anyway overall we did enjoy our holiday with our dog in Penang.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my