Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi everybody . Can somebody help ?

zechsmarqise
New User

Jan 15, 2009, 3:01 AM

Post #1 of 4 (807 views)
Shortcut
Hi everybody . Can somebody help ? Can't Post

Hi im a getting a puppy this weekend , but im still in a dilemma on which breed to take . Either a Beagle or a Jack Rusel Terrier . Can somebody help gimme some advice ?

lcly.my

Jan 15, 2009, 6:35 AM

Post #2 of 4 (800 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zechsmarqise] Hi everybody . Can somebody help ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, what u mean by getting a puppy but, havent decided on the type of dog you are going to choose?

no offense, ok?;-)

please, do study more and put your effort to read more (example wikipedia, puppy.com.my, books and more) on the character of these 2 type of dogs.

please make sure you, yourself are well prepared, think twice whether those dogs are suit with your family?..(life style, condition, commitment from other family members, budget on medicine...and more)

again, please do study before u get them else, you might ruin a dog's life.

Thank you very much

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2009, 5:35 PM

Post #3 of 4 (790 views)
Shortcut

what lcly pointed out is very true.... do more research and dont rush it..... both the JRT and Beagle can be very active and if u get puppy... might also tear your house down......

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

lacavara
Novice

Jan 29, 2009, 12:08 AM

Post #4 of 4 (729 views)
Shortcut

Do you have a lot of time to exercise your dog or a large compound for your "prospective dog" to roam ? Both Beagle and Jack Russel require quite a fair bit of attention. You should read more about both breeds and their characteristics before getting one. Cheers

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel at Lacavara
http://www.lacavara.com

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my