Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

boon
Doggyman

Jun 28, 2003, 9:41 AM

Post #151 of 172 (15329 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Khoo,

this ah pek now very kia su, always come back and check for who say what and what bad to him..........now somemore dare to say the hati also tawar, cheng sim lio........hahahahhahah,

fact is fact, no need to argue one ah pek.CrazyTongue

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ginl
ALPHA

Jun 28, 2003, 10:04 AM

Post #152 of 172 (15327 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Patricia] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

No lar he has to login more often now...otherwise he'll complain he only spend like 10 mins for lunch rushing to eat, the rest of his lunch hour he spent on finding those posts related to him Tongue

mackmack
Doggyman

Jun 28, 2003, 11:36 AM

Post #153 of 172 (15323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah~ The event passed almost 1 week la.... you guys still tembak him.... he already yell like Phantom Opera dy.... still not let him go "peacefully"?Tongue Poor la...later he goes home and release all the "heat" to poor kyky .... who suffer thenCrazy

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

kinzonu

Jun 28, 2003, 8:54 PM

Post #154 of 172 (15316 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Patricia] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mr Khoo Pat, Boon And Gina,
Yap..I drank a lot of hot water to make me awake leh..hehe.
Dun complain me not online often lah..as i dun hv the password to log in the web mah....(actually get the password fr my colleage one leh). Somemore she also left the co soon, so do not know I am still able to use her password to log in Puppy.Com and chit chat with u all..so bad....
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kinzonu

boon
Doggyman

Jun 28, 2003, 9:41 PM

Post #155 of 172 (15315 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kinzonu] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Uncle Steven,

Do u know there are so many internet service provider out there ? Just go grab a cable modem and online 24 hours lah.........

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ashley
ALPHA

Jun 30, 2003, 6:05 PM

Post #156 of 172 (15298 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kinzonu] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah Pek !! kena boom again!! hahahah!!
Not only we boom u but Mr Khoo also betahan u!kaka!! do something prove to them
" how u sayang ur kyky!!"Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 1, 2003, 4:27 AM

Post #157 of 172 (15284 views)
Shortcut

won't cost much if you sign up for a new account ler... don't be so kiam siap ler....

kinzonu

Jul 1, 2003, 6:35 AM

Post #158 of 172 (15280 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

i hv the Ac already, the problem is I always go back late, when the time reach my house is about 9pm, too tired to online lah...
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

Patricia

Jul 1, 2003, 7:25 AM

Post #159 of 172 (15273 views)
Shortcut

Uncle Steven

Time management is very important. For the past two years, I also work like you, leave the factory around 10pm or 11pm. Then, I found out that I really do not have time for myself, stressful and the most important thing lost contact with all my friends. So, now I have changed. Plan my work wisely and efficiently.

You need to delegate your job, don't hold it to yourself. Come on, your company will still survive without your presence, okay ?

Pat

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Jul 1, 2003, 7:35 AM

Post #160 of 172 (15271 views)
Shortcut

aiyoyo...uncle steven tan ah...why u always kena bomb when u open ur mouth 1...'ko lian ko lian'. I think u have to "belanja" all the boomers to stop all of them making bombs in the future....hahahaha....Tongue

Pat, this time u really boom directly to him...hahahaha

Cin-Di

boon
Doggyman

Jul 1, 2003, 7:38 AM

Post #161 of 172 (15270 views)
Shortcut

Aiyuk...this time Ah Pek kena kuat kuat loh.........

Patricia

Jul 1, 2003, 7:45 AM

Post #162 of 172 (15267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Cannot tahan this Ah Pek. Always come out with all the excuses.

Pat

boon
Doggyman

Jul 1, 2003, 8:28 AM

Post #163 of 172 (15263 views)
Shortcut

Hahahha, Si Loh, Steven Ah Pek,

Ah Pat also cannot tahan u, means no one in Penang can lio...u better belanja us japanese buffet to 'close' this case, if not................PiratePiratePiratePiratePirate

metay
Enthusiast

Jul 1, 2003, 5:56 PM

Post #164 of 172 (15255 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

very kesian steven ah pek..lo...

Always kena BOOM here BOOM there.....TongueTongue

hehehehheeSlySlySlySlySlySlySlySly

Boon,

i agreed with you.WinkSmile

Let ask our steven ah pek to belanja us Japanese Buffet to Close this case....Tongue

kekekekkekeke

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 2, 2003, 2:28 AM

Post #165 of 172 (15243 views)
Shortcut

9pm you consider late ar?? so you never got the chance to watch late night movies lar!!! Crazy

time manegement... time to get yourself a PDA perhaps to have better time management.. thinking of getting a Dell Axim PDA?! ahhahahah!!!

ginl
ALPHA

Jul 2, 2003, 5:51 AM

Post #166 of 172 (15238 views)
Shortcut

haaahaaa wah i really kesian u lar Steven, always kena tembak like dat.....dats why it's important for you to prove everyone wrong which is kinda hard to do...so really...u shd do the easy way....belanja lar and all will be forgotten Tongue....but remember aarrr...dun forget to not just limit your belanja to one state u know....KL also got share Laugh

I can tell you....Pat always work very late wan u know...but still she has enough time wor.....i say for KL side we shd try the buffet steamboat in Sunway....Kang Ser will also be very happy Tongue

kinzonu

Jul 2, 2003, 5:55 AM

Post #167 of 172 (15237 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

I totally agreed with you "without you, co still can survive" but I hv no choice lah..not enough people to handle the job, so, existing staff hv to share and take up the jobs. I can say almost 90% of my group stay late in the co. Hey guy, this is true, everyone also wana to leave early, but wat can we do? I also wan to go back early and play with my dogs but wat can we do? there are a lots of data / file / shipment / rescheduling etc needs to update within the same day and submit to top management. All are urgent! Are you dare to leave the compacy b4 u complete the data to other depts?
Somemore, my project is the main contribution profit to our company, of course the work load is heavier than other projects. If you are not believe, then u can call up your friend and ask....I am not finding the excuse lah...pls lah
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jul 2, 2003, 6:35 AM

Post #168 of 172 (15229 views)
Shortcut

Hello Ah Pek,

You are soo old already (Ah Pek already) so take lively easy. Play more and eat more. Don't worry about the shooting. Afterall, everyone still penang lang and all are brothers and sister. So when you will hosting Jap Buffet for all brothers and sisters ?

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

kinzonu

Jul 2, 2003, 6:54 AM

Post #169 of 172 (15226 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi mr khoo,
I am enjoy with my life now....SmileWink
Depend on how they treat me lah...
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

Patricia

Jul 2, 2003, 7:16 AM

Post #170 of 172 (15220 views)
Shortcut

OK lah, calm down and take life easy. Anyway, pls remember, Time Management is important regardless what you do.

Pat

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 2, 2003, 10:21 PM

Post #171 of 172 (15198 views)
Shortcut

Steven,

We are all here to help you to maybe 'enhance' your life Laugh.. there's alot of happening stuff only takes effect at night you know Sly... don't get so stress and tense up.. let go and enjoy abit lar....

kingkong
Canine Addict

Jul 3, 2003, 6:33 PM

Post #172 of 172 (15183 views)
Shortcut

Ah Pek so CHAM ah Pek so pity, kena boom boom all over the body,

every1's joking hope he wont mad, pity ah pek 4 all the stress he had.

we all yr fren we care about u, 4 yr appreciation 1 thing u to do,

buy us dinner we close the case,wow so yummie the japanese food taste.

Regards,
Eric with Sushi, a long-coat chihuahua.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my