Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Current Dog Related Issues and News:
What to do with senseless people

Pupsforme
Novice

Dec 16, 2008, 9:13 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2070 views)
Shortcut
What to do with senseless people Can't Post

Have you ever met people who have absolutely no sense? You know those who just like to taunt dogs by "barking" at them? Seriously what is wrong with these people and what do we do about them.

I honestly hate them! Because they are the very reason why dogs attack them then they cry blaming the dog. You taunt the dog then what do you expect?

Maybe it's just stupid people born that way but then again maybe it's bad parenting.

Seriously I'm fed up with these people. I have one who lives in the row of houses behind mine. The stupid child and his brother and their daily taunting is so annoying. They love to tease my dogs make them bark then call them 'stupid dogs'.

Today they went a bit far and I got really annoyed and I told them off. But their ranging bull of a mother came and said what was wrong with her children teasing dogs! Can you believe that?

And her sons unhappy started throwing stones at us and one even took a pvc pipe and broom to hit at me! Lucky I closed the door in time and it hit the grill instead.

What's wrong with these people. Seriously.

So first it's ok to taunt animals, make them go crazy then complain that they are noisy. Then it's now ok for children to pick up 'weapons' and wield them at people?

Great parenting. She should get an award. Frown

PSY
K9 Kaki

Dec 16, 2008, 10:08 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2064 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pupsforme] What to do with senseless people [In reply to] Can't Post

Just an idea but if you willing to take it up a notch, video the kids doing it then send to SPCA and ask for their advise if you should report it to the police. Plaster the photos to The Star, Chinese Dailies..... etc.

Pupsforme
Novice

Dec 16, 2008, 10:10 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2058 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] What to do with senseless people [In reply to] Can't Post

Fantastic idea! Thank you! I didn't realise that SPCA could help out with this too.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my