Please help me and my dog

Maan Imzon
New User

Dec 9, 2008, 2:22 AM

Post #1 of 2 (438 views)
Shortcut
Please help me and my dog Can't Post

Hi All,

I would admit my main intention in joining this forum is to try to get help on a problem. Knowing that the people in this forum love animals, they will surely understand my situation.

I rescued a puppy sometime back, he is now 5 months old. I have come to love this dog and would like to bring him with me when I go back home - I am a foreigner. His vaccines have all been completed, and I am now working in getting the export/clearance paper so that I can bring him with me when I go back to my country.

My problem now is getting transport:

1. to bring my dog to the government veterenary clinic located in Cheras, this is the clinic that will give the export permit for my dog to leave the Malaysia, and

2. to send both us to the airport

I do not have a car and I do not know the places around Kuala Lumpur. I have asked regular taxis, rent-a-car, and transport service companies but they all said they cannot take animals in public transport.

If anyone can give me suggestions on who I can contact to help me. . . it would be very much appreciated. I have tried the animal clinic that treated my dog but they said they could not help me. If anyone know anyone who would be willing to give some assistance or any pet clinic who would be willing to allow their vans to help me on problem 1 and 2 above, please drop me an email - maanimzon@yahoo.com. I am willing to pay for a rent.

This may be the last help that we can do for this dog. My family back home would welcome him as the new family member.

Thank you all,

Maan

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 9, 2008, 4:21 PM

Post #2 of 2 (427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Maan Imzon] Please help me and my dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Have sent you an email...

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my