Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
Neighbour Tried To Whack My Dog!!! What Can I Do?

ivalee
New User

Dec 6, 2008, 9:13 PM

Post #1 of 6 (34016 views)
Shortcut
Neighbour Tried To Whack My Dog!!! What Can I Do? Can't Post

Hi Folks, I need help. I moved into a corner hourse (terrace) 2 month ago with my 3 lovely k9. The neighbour opposite has shown dislike to us from day 1 as my dogs will bark at him - because he comes back at 4 am everyday (rather to say morning) with his stupid modified car ramming the engine and blasting the radio disco style. Naturally, any dogs will bark right? More ever, he has thrown things such like empty bottles and stones into my house to frighten my dogs.

Latest development last night at 4 am, he came right to my house an start whacking my front gate with a big metal stick and threw stones at my dogs again. Then he start yelling for us to come out, saying things like "if you don't know how to train your dogs, i'll do the training". I called th guards (guarded community) and they came right away. The guards tried to ask the guy to go off but he refused and continued to make a scene right in front of my house. All my dogs were soooo terrified and went hiding at the back of the house. I then called the police and even the police have to spend almost half an hour before the guy would go off. The guy told the police that my dogs have been disturbing the peace of the neighbourhood and always bark at him and he cannot sleep & etc. But in the 1st place, he is the one who comes back everyday at 4 am and ram his engine and blast the radio!!! who is disturbing who i questioned. I went to the police station this morning to lodge a report but the police said they couldn't do anything as the stupid guy have not harmed us!!!! --> i wonder if the police only works when someone is harmed (maybe they wanna wait till my head is bleeding then only take action??)

anyone can give me advice on what else i can do? my dogs are terribly frightened and traumatised now. they have become very quiet and keep hiding behind the house for the whole day. Does animal rights protection also protect against such act from my neighbour?

Greatly appreciate any advice at all. TQ.

Iva

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2009, 12:05 AM

Post #2 of 6 (33596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ivalee] Neighbour Tried To Whack My Dog!!! What Can I Do? [In reply to] Can't Post

i think your neighbour is a big bully. If policeman cant kautim him, I dont think SPCA or any animal association can settle that issue. Best is, place your dog in door, where no one can harm them...

Who knows next round, your crazy neighbour would probably throw poisoned food to yr dog, if your dog is still in the compound. Better be safe, than sorry !

No point going through an argument with a wacko like that ...

mutt
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2009, 1:42 AM

Post #3 of 6 (33436 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Neighbour Tried To Whack My Dog!!! What Can I Do? [In reply to] Can't Post

In all seriousness, give me your address and I can always handle this kinda of bullies. I for one cannot stand this kind of people. I can always help you to deal with it.

I hate AH BENGS!

jackmutt09 Frown

(This post was edited by mutt on Jan 31, 2009, 1:46 AM)

Sashan
Enthusiast

Jan 31, 2009, 7:12 PM

Post #4 of 6 (33420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Neighbour Tried To Whack My Dog!!! What Can I Do? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
i think your neighbour is a big bully. If policeman cant kautim him, I dont think SPCA or any animal association can settle that issue. Best is, place your dog in door, where no one can harm them...

Who knows next round, your crazy neighbour would probably throw poisoned food to yr dog, if your dog is still in the compound. Better be safe, than sorry !

No point going through an argument with a wacko like that ...

Agreed, keep your dog indoor esp at night. Move out if possible? Its crap that you have to go through the inconvenience but sometimes its easier to just move away than try to confront/negotiate with such a whacko.

Kuyuk_san
Novice

Mar 15, 2010, 7:15 PM

Post #5 of 6 (30363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sashan] Neighbour Tried To Whack My Dog!!! What Can I Do? [In reply to] Can't Post

Get a well trainned Rottweiler or GSD or dobermann... well see who trained who .... SmileWink

AMP
New User

Dec 3, 2010, 12:24 AM

Post #6 of 6 (25764 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ivalee] Neighbour Tried To Whack My Dog!!! What Can I Do? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello ivalee, just offering a friendly advice. NEVER put your dog as your first line of defense.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my