Dog Friendly Housing area

eksk
New User

Nov 17, 2008, 7:55 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1182 views)
Shortcut
Dog Friendly Housing area Can't Post

Hi all,

I'm just curious is there even exist a dog friendly housing area where there is a specific park where dogs are allowed to roam. I know the BU Central park is one. Is there any others?

I live in Subang Jaya but i walk my dog by the road coz don't want to offend people by walking my dog at the park...

Just curious and nope won't be able to move to a more dog friendly neighbourhood.

DreamL6
Novice

Nov 18, 2008, 10:42 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1141 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eksk] Dog Friendly Housing area [In reply to] Can't Post

u can try the park @ desa park city.... there is a HUGE park with a lake in the middle, i took rukia there last weekend, there are no signboards saying no dogs allowed.... and the guards were ok with her... but please plase make sure your dog behaves, and make sure you pick up after your dog if he/she poos.... rukia and i love running around there and we really hope that the developer keeps it dog friendly

Parking: try to park at the "water front car park 2" this car park is hidden at the back, closer to the park, that way and you wont have to walk near the shops and you will draw less attention.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my