IN

Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
Need your opinions on Rottweiler, need your advise, lol ~~~

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

chilimson

Nov 25, 2008, 5:14 AM

Post #51 of 55 (1032 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boobee2005] Need your opinions on Rottweiler, need your advise, lol ~~~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks. I can see that you are as crazy as I am on this breed, and it is sad that I cannot realize what I really wish for when I had spent so much time and effort in understanding this breed. Anyway, I think twenty years is a long time for me to enjoy this passionate hobby, and so it's time to move on a little in life. Every time someone comes to see my last litter, they will not fail to offer me a price for the only boy that I have kept behind. Unfortunately, he is priceless lah, because my daugther will kill me if she returns from college and find him not around. He literally could express and "talk", and sleep on her bed when she is away! The female mom you see is almost the last of the famous Hertener Wappen kennel's female that is bred out of Tais von Hertener Wappen. I think her brother was on sale in Germany last year or so, Diego von Hertener Wappen.

junior81

Nov 26, 2008, 5:48 AM

Post #52 of 55 (1002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chilimson] Need your opinions on Rottweiler, need your advise, lol ~~~ [In reply to] Can't Post

harlow

may i knw when last time your rott paws tear off, how long it takes to recover?

chilimson

Nov 26, 2008, 6:38 AM

Post #53 of 55 (997 views)
Shortcut
Re: [junior81] Need your opinions on Rottweiler, need your advise, lol ~~~ [In reply to] Can't Post

It's a long while back, and he was SchZ trained before he was sent to me at 9 mths old. His father was the late great Furst vom Wolfert Turm. I think you should just go the the pharmacy and buy hydrogen peroxide to clean his wound. I am not sure whether you could get those concentrated ones, and the healing process should be pretty fast. Use antiseptic powder or cream after you clean the wound, and it should not be a prolong issue. I think you should expect it to close within two weeks, and the healing should not take more than two months. I am not sure what you are encountering, please elaborate.

butthead012
Novice

Nov 26, 2008, 7:26 AM

Post #54 of 55 (994 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chilimson] Need your opinions on Rottweiler, need your advise, lol ~~~ [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm trying to send you a pm or email but fail because the pm system here is not working. Any other way I can contact you? do you mind give me your email address?

I'm going to another breeder this weekend and I'll try to provide the parents name see whether you heard of them...

chilimson

Nov 26, 2008, 9:00 AM

Post #55 of 55 (984 views)
Shortcut
Re: [butthead012] Need your opinions on Rottweiler, need your advise, lol ~~~ [In reply to] Can't Post

I have stayed out of touch with what is happening in the Rottweiler circuit in Singapore and Malaysia, but I know there are lots of imports from Eastern European kennel primarily from one kennel. I think some of my friends in Malaysia are also bringing in Rotties from Korea with German origin. Honestly, I do not trust what they say or what they have, and so it is of not much value for me to comment. You could probably google the web and get the same information as I do.

However, I could just comment on the dogs if I know them, but I wanted to make sure you understand I am not commenting on the bloodline of your breeder's dog.

I have enough spams and potential virus attack that I do not leave any email address on any forum anymore. Sorry about that. You could give me your if you like, and I will write to you privately. I travel a fair bit and so absolutely have to be careful. Please understand.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my