Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi newbie here!

deinira
New User

Nov 9, 2008, 8:34 PM

Post #1 of 3 (527 views)
Shortcut
Hi newbie here! Can't Post

Hi! I'm new to this forum! I've had my puppy with me for a month now, name is Preston and he's a mini schnauzer-maltese mix! I'm from KL, Happy Gardens and was wondering if anyone knows a good vet around this area or even PJ. I had a bad experience @ a vet on Old Klang Road, he was extremely sarcastic and insensitive to my puppy or me! My pup is having a persistent mid-respiratory tract infection and he is going blind from juvenile cataracts! Thanks to all!! Frown

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Nov 12, 2008, 3:22 AM

Post #2 of 3 (494 views)
Shortcut
Re: [deinira] Hi newbie here! [In reply to] Can't Post

which vet?me staying at old klang road!my dog always goes to da vet around here...pls email me the vet's name n the shop name!thanks!

jeansiow@h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o.m.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 13, 2008, 4:05 PM

Post #3 of 3 (469 views)
Shortcut
Re: [deinira] Hi newbie here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi welcome to the forum. I also have a GR that is about 11months old and is going blind from cataracts too. Must be the lousy breeding that those boackyard breeders do. I go to a vet in Bandar Puteri Puchong. He is a very nice vet. If you'd like the contact you can email me at acs_yen @ h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o.m We can also discuss further on what options we can do for the dogs.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my