Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
Which class shud i enroll my pup?

damaskrose
Novice

Nov 8, 2008, 8:15 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1299 views)
Shortcut
Which class shud i enroll my pup? Can't Post

Hi, I would like to find out about the Obedience Training that have been provided by puppy.com. My puppy is a 7mnth old, local breed. Im planning to enroll him next year,as im having tight schedule til the end of the year. I had written some info bout my dog and his behaviour below, so that this info can be useful for you to suggest me the right class i should enroll him. I have trained him on the following commands such as "Sit" "Come". Im having difficulty in walking him on leash as he tend to drag me around. He also has some behaviour problem. He love to nib my hand but sometimes it turns into hard bites,he doesnt stop even after i had said "No". This habbit had make it difficult for me to play around with him as he tend to chase and bites me when i tried to walk away. There is times that he had run out of my house and refuse to come back home. Manage to get him back home after i had offer him treats. Now this had become a habbit as he refuse to enter the house,only obliged after i offer him treats. And it is difficult for me 2get his attention without a treat in my hand.My pup is not well socialized with both human and dogs as he barely lets strangers to get near him. I would like to enroll him on CGC class as well. I ll be glad if you could suggest me the right classes i should enroll him. I also like to know is there any class being conduct on PJ area other than B.U central park. I hope the info i had provided above is sufficient for you. Thank you.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my