Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hello Animal Lovers!!!

Yukikaka
Novice

Oct 30, 2008, 12:08 AM

Post #1 of 3 (480 views)
Shortcut
Hello Animal Lovers!!! Can't Post

I'm new here. Just joined a few minutes ago. I am very happy to be amongst animal friends. Was introduced to this website by acsyen who by the way is a very compasionate and kind lady whom I have adopted an adorable dog (a mixed Spitz) from her a few months ago who I have renamed Yuki.

The last dog I owned was 30 years ago - those were my student days.....!!! Ahhhh.... the carefree days of youth. Then got married to a guy who is not an animal lover.... Crazy As a starter I catnapped a kitten from my back lane a few years ago and still having it now. And few months back managed to get my hubby to agree to adopting a dog. Sly Good job it was toilet trained otherwise I'll get lots of nagging from my hubby! My kids loves the dog especially my son who will play with him till he goes crazy running around my small living room.

Yuki is a joy to have around and he is the only one in the house who is deliriously happy to see me when I come home. He'll be running around the garden like a mad dog!

To cut the story short, I am very happy to be here and hope to get many tips/info on canine matters and to contribute any from my limited knowledge.

musashi
ALPHA

Oct 30, 2008, 9:18 PM

Post #2 of 3 (458 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yukikaka] Hello Animal Lovers!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Welcome to the world of dogs..you will find that your life will be much menaingful and you got hte chance to know many many new friends.

Dogs has changed my entile life style too..

Blush I am the man with dog's name

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 31, 2008, 5:15 PM

Post #3 of 3 (440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yukikaka] Hello Animal Lovers!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi yukikaka,

Nice to see you here. Enjoy your stay here and do not hesitate to ask if there's anything you are not sure about from these people here.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my