BULLY Inc.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Feb 23, 2009, 8:46 PM

Post #51 of 60 (8502 views)
Shortcut
Re: [OmgPuppy!] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

Setiawan Jack, Penang Bully is coming your way!

Barren,

Would like to reserve T-Shirt for penang Bullies, will let you know how many later. thanks.

Do watch out as the admin will lock this thread if they find out people is selling pups va this forum. Thanks.

Cheers.........................

koolfang

Feb 23, 2009, 9:54 PM

Post #52 of 60 (8498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

yo kev... its been long and i've been away so long... suddenly there's bully... anyway guys, to me, its not about how big. how heavy or how nice the dog looks, it's how it performs... juz my 1/2 cents... this is "patch"... he's now in a friend's factory... he has no pedigree and not proven but he killed a snake that tried to attack me...

- its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog...

(This post was edited by koolfang on Feb 23, 2009, 10:01 PM)

koolfang

Feb 23, 2009, 10:13 PM

Post #53 of 60 (8491 views)
Shortcut

sorry... file too big to attach...

- its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog...

koolfang

Feb 23, 2009, 10:34 PM

Post #54 of 60 (8489 views)
Shortcut

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Feb 24, 2009, 1:12 AM

Post #55 of 60 (8475 views)
Shortcut
Re: [koolfang] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
yo kev... its been long and i've been away so long... suddenly there's bully... anyway guys, to me, its not about how big. how heavy or how nice the dog looks, it's how it performs... juz my 1/2 cents... this is "patch"... he's now in a friend's factory... he has no pedigree and not proven but he killed a snake that tried to attack me...

Hey Brother, Long man... Nice pit you have there... he is cool man. How many pits you keeping now? Still in Melaka? phone number still same? Do drop by when you r free ya... cheers...

OmgPuppy!

Feb 24, 2009, 6:15 AM

Post #56 of 60 (8460 views)
Shortcut

Key Bro. Thats a really nice pit !! I like the headshape. Btw, do come to setiawan one 15th March.

Ah soon, my email address is jason_tarantura@hotmail.com. Pls bare in mind that this topic really goona get locked if they find out u're selling pups here. Then kevin has to start a new topic again. HAHAHA.

This thread comes alive once again Frown

Dead Game and Tryin' to Scratch...
Give me victory or give me death,
I will make history and gain your respect.
Take my lesson, or take my life,
Triumph is blemished in the absence of strife.
I have great pride, for I am unequaled.
Win, lose, or tie, there won't be a sequal.
Its unexplainable and seldom viable,
but I am dead game and thats undeniable...

koolfang

Feb 25, 2009, 8:00 PM

Post #57 of 60 (8434 views)
Shortcut

yo kev, sad to say i've none with me now... some incidents happened and gotta give them away to friends place... jeep attacked a neighbour's dog, neighbour wasn't so pleased even after we brought the dog to the vet and cover all expenses, so gave it to a friend in ipoh, bonnie fought with patch, so gave it to a friend in melaka and finally patch killed a stray and put him in a friend's factory... will consider selecting another but not so soon... maybe patch's litter. i like his temperament and drive... my # is now 016-2254666...

koolfang

Feb 25, 2009, 8:05 PM

Post #58 of 60 (8432 views)
Shortcut
Re: [OmgPuppy!] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

yo soon, thanx for the invite mate... dun think i can make it tho... thanx anyway... aahhh, dun worry mate, i'm not a puppy peddlar, not selling or buying any pups... anyway i c that u're a fan of sergeant stubby... keep scratchin'...

barrenwizard
Novice

Feb 26, 2009, 12:37 AM

Post #59 of 60 (8419 views)
Shortcut

Hi Koolfang,

Your dog is an original APBT right. Or Amstaff, either one.

Because your dog really is aggresive, being all that killing and all. I mean, American bully do come from Amstaff and APBT but we are kicking that habit of aggression out. We are not breeding fighting dogs, although the American Bully does have its blood line from a fighting dog. But we of course, know that Pits are bred to guard and fight. Too bad is that sometimes, their uncontrollable and dangerous.

That's the reason why American Bully is streamlined in America compare to the previous APBT where they heavily bred it for fights and games. But because of the law which had ban the breed (Unless you've the license to own one). American Bully is breed to curb that ban and of course to attract a positive view on this breed. But anyway, no offence, that's your opinion. Just trying to explain what's all this breed is all about. Though we have some mix which still has the agression in them but to us American Bully we are not involve in any fighting dogs. Period.

Type KUSH TV and check it out on Youtube. American Bully. Thanks!
BULLY Inc. MALAYSIA

joelmicah
Novice

Dec 16, 2009, 6:46 PM

Post #60 of 60 (7956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barrenwizard] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

Barren,

Cun bullies you have there. Would like to you keep your contact for future reference @ bully puppies..

Appreciate if you could forward some pictures of your doggies.....

Cheers man..

joel_micah@h*tmail.com

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my