BULLY Inc.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

barrenwizard
Novice

Oct 28, 2008, 3:05 PM

Post #1 of 60 (20156 views)
Shortcut
BULLY Inc. Can't Post

Hello and welcome to our American Bully thread. We are a group of American Bully enthusiast starting out with few American Bully owners and ended up having more pet lovers coming into this breed. First of all, we are here to educate on what's the difference between an American Pitbull Terrier and the all-new American Bully.

The American Bully was a new breed to America, which comprise of an American Pitbull Terrier and a Steffardshire Terrier. Both have different in character. Especially on the aggresiveness of both breeds. APBT has been known for its Fight-To-The-Death character, why? Its been breed for one main purpose, that is to fight like a warrior and that will be the US Marine Corp since during the old civil war in the 16th century. Yes, believe it or not APBT was created by them in order to have a dog build for its ability to fight in the war. Thus why the APBT has such aggressive behaviour not only to unknown human but even to its owner. Due to the severity of the dogs behaviour, it is known to be a ban breed in many country.

On the other side, the American Staffordshire Terrier is known for its courageous, tenacious, friendly, extremely attentive, and extraordinarily devoted. An Amstaff with cropped earsBred to be extremely friendly towards humans, American Staffordshire Terriers are not natural guard dogs. An overly protective and/or aggressive behavior, accompanied by fearlessness, is generally a bad sign. These dogs are good with children and owners, can sometimes get along with other dogs, cats and any other animal if raised properly and introduced through puppy years. They can be aggressive if not socialized properly.These dogs learn quickly from the subtlest of our behaviors. They are thus not only highly responsive during training, but also pick up good habits, such as house training. This can become a problem when an owner unknowingly allows the dog to pick up bad behaviors. A typical training regimen should begin at 8 to 10 weeks of age. It has been proven that Positive Reinforcement Training works very well with this breed. For reading on the subject The American Staffordshire Terrier is a loyal companion dog. He also requires a very large amount of time for rough, or hard working play. Weight pulling, and agility training are what he favors most. He likes to run, but with a proper harness, he loves to pull a skateboard or rollerblading kid. A pull rope hung from a tree encourages self motivating play, but AmStaff type breed really wants to enjoy playtime with you and the kids.

That's where the American Bully started, where a breeder in the US started to breed this two different breed into one. To avoid the breed ban and to create a better temperament dog and so to create a positive image to other pet lovers, media and law makers.

NOTICE: We will be posting photos of our American Bully to let you see what an American Bully looks like.
BULLY Inc. MALAYSIA

(This post was edited by barrenwizard on Oct 28, 2008, 3:11 PM)

colinchin
Enthusiast

Oct 29, 2008, 4:59 PM

Post #2 of 60 (20104 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barrenwizard] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

barrenwizard,

Welcome on board. Looking forward to your posts. Cheers.

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Nov 3, 2008, 2:53 AM

Post #3 of 60 (20024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [colinchin] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome!

Thank you for the useful information on BULLY! I am looking forward to learn more about this breed. Keep us posted and cant wait any longer to see your photos!

picasaweb.google.com/ckthee/ROLEXTheWatchDog

barrenwizard
Novice

Nov 7, 2008, 1:48 PM

Post #4 of 60 (19943 views)
Shortcut
BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

CHAINSAW from JIGSAW x NINA

MOMO from MOHICAN x BOOM BOOM
BULLY Inc. MALAYSIA

colinchin
Enthusiast

Nov 7, 2008, 6:40 PM

Post #5 of 60 (19939 views)
Shortcut

barrenwizard,

Nice pics of your dogs. Why do you chained your dogs ? Cheers.

jinkazuma
Novice

Nov 7, 2008, 6:55 PM

Post #6 of 60 (19938 views)
Shortcut

Hi BarrenWizard,

Thanks for the post. Nice dog

I make to know that American Bully's appearance are alot different compare to Pit Bull and AmStaff. AmBully are suppose to be shorter and wider chest like OMGPuppy's puppy from his avatar. More like Staffordshire Terrier in body shape.

From the pictures that you have posted. it seems more to me like AmStaff? Do clarify me for any misinterpretation. Thanks Laugh

http://www.alldogsrhere.com

barrenwizard
Novice

Nov 7, 2008, 10:51 PM

Post #7 of 60 (19927 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jinkazuma] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
barrenwizard,

Nice pics of your dogs. Why do you chained your dogs ? Cheers.

Very hyper-active dogs. They would mess up the whole place.

In Reply To
Hi BarrenWizard,

Thanks for the post. Nice dog

I make to know that American Bully's appearance are alot different compare to Pit Bull and AmStaff. AmBully are suppose to be shorter and wider chest like OMGPuppy's puppy from his avatar. More like Staffordshire Terrier in body shape.

From the pictures that you have posted. it seems more to me like AmStaff? Do clarify me for any misinterpretation. Thanks Laugh

Here's a link to youtube. Watch that video.

AMERICAN BULLY SHOW - KUSH TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctz6J9AaNC4
BULLY Inc. MALAYSIA

OmgPuppy!

Nov 8, 2008, 12:52 AM

Post #8 of 60 (19916 views)
Shortcut

Nice dog u have there !! Frown
My cocaine latest photo at 5 months
Give me some comments Sly

Dead Game and Tryin' to Scratch...
Give me victory or give me death,
I will make history and gain your respect.
Take my lesson, or take my life,
Triumph is blemished in the absence of strife.
I have great pride, for I am unequaled.
Win, lose, or tie, there won't be a sequal.
Its unexplainable and seldom viable,
but I am dead game and thats undeniable...

Attachments: 5.jpg (46.0 KB)

OmgPuppy!

Nov 8, 2008, 12:56 AM

Post #9 of 60 (19910 views)
Shortcut

Momo is very nice Frown

rachelyy
Novice

Nov 13, 2008, 6:42 AM

Post #10 of 60 (19833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [OmgPuppy!] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi guys...meet MURDOC hehe almost 4 months oldFrownFrown
Attachments: DSC00071new.JPG (18.3 KB)

OmgPuppy!

Nov 13, 2008, 9:23 AM

Post #11 of 60 (19825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rachelyy] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

Woot Shocked Macho Murdoc Frown

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Nov 14, 2008, 6:46 AM

Post #12 of 60 (19800 views)
Shortcut

i always like brindle and dark blue bully.....

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

"expect the un-expected".....cheers..!!

http://s246.photobucket.com/...07/wollyee/?start=40

barrenwizard
Novice

Nov 15, 2008, 11:21 AM

Post #13 of 60 (19764 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi guys...meet MURDOC hehe almost 4 months old

Hi guys,

Just came back fro Hadyai, Thailand. Again, that's not an American Bully. If you compare it to the American Bully that I post, notice the length of the muzzle, the chest, and the cuttings of their muscle?
BULLY Inc. MALAYSIA

OmgPuppy!

Nov 15, 2008, 11:34 PM

Post #14 of 60 (19742 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleyee] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, i don't think thats a pit bull either. Too much of loosen skin on his face, i think or maybe it is ?

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Nov 18, 2008, 2:45 AM

Post #15 of 60 (19699 views)
Shortcut

should i said it's an over size pitbull....? ahhahaha...

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

"expect the un-expected".....cheers..!!

http://s246.photobucket.com/...07/wollyee/?start=40

rachelyy
Novice

Nov 19, 2008, 11:04 PM

Post #16 of 60 (19649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleyee] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

i am also a bit confuse if its actually a BULLy breed...but being a pitbull breed that's for sure I guess hahaha..

BULLY wise some say yes some say no...depending on which dog u r comparing to...anyways since there is no official BULLY society to cetify my dog...i can only compare with wat I see from OMG posted thai website.....or is there any clear standards for apbt vs ast vs Bully ??

my dog is currently spotting a lot of front n rear body n leg muscles....maybe should snap a few more photos for validation hehe

jinkazuma
Novice

Nov 20, 2008, 1:59 AM

Post #17 of 60 (19636 views)
Shortcut

What ever it is as long as you love it! Thats more that enough...dont ya agree? Wink

(This post was edited by jinkazuma on Nov 20, 2008, 2:00 AM)

rachelyy
Novice

Nov 20, 2008, 8:44 AM

Post #18 of 60 (19609 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jinkazuma] BULLY Inc. [In reply to] Can't Post

Murdoc has been my best fren everyday.....never fail to entertain me with his endless energy !! Frown in fact i am very very happy and love him more than any of my dogs b4 :D

well coming to this part of the forum, I was hoping to gain more ideas or meet more knowledgeable pitbull owners....however now i am having second thoughts after reviewing so much of the drama in other threads....i guess its not the animal we are talking about in here...its more like owners egoistic talking abt what n exactly who own the best......

BULLies or not....i am not very sure....indeed in fact...like some other forumer pointed out before there is no such official name breed....PITBULL BULLY...trust me...i even tried searching in wikipedia...and all i could find is APBT or AMSTAFF....in fact the so call BULLIES....are part of the APBT family.......well some may disagree ...but who is rite ...who is wrong ? Until there is a certain official society dat is available around in the region or Malaysia that can provide certification of pitbull BULLY breed...(which I highly doubt so, since the whole term pitbull has been baned I guess)
so who and based on what to say mine is NOT 1 ?? just because it doesnt resemble those big fat frog looking ass of some ?

I beg to differ ....go check in this site and it will clearly show so called bullies n normal pitbulls are classified together
.... www.ukcpitbull.com/galleries/categories.php?cat_id=3&sessionid=9006da92f13ed87583025f170859bb30

some of the dogs look BULLies in our own terms whereas some are not....which i am equally surprised ....in fact.....BULLIES is a short term understanding for APBT !!!!

fyi www.apbtconformation.com/head.htm

you can see so much information abt what should a apbt (so called bully can be)....in some earlier so called standard BULLY pics in this thread earlier, if compared with the required standards in the website....i think the best statement would be the pot calling the kettle BLACK !!Frown either head is overly size with tiny chopstick legs....meaning the dog's head and body weight is INproportionate !!!

Anyways...the THAI website coming from OMG has been my favourite in checking out the pitbulls (BULLIES)regionally since mine is from there as well.....however saying so....dat doesnt mean I am susceptible to all these chinaman self asserting condemning others kind of attitude forum thread posting culture....

Well...for a while I thought WHY the forum is kinda cool and quiet...perhaps now I understand...its not the kind of PITBULL topics that frighten other owners ..its more like those self assertive cina ahpek pissing attitude dat bores the rest out of topic.....

BULLY corp..BULLY inc...BULLY my @55....if you can only based your so call BULLY assertion coming from Thai Bullies.....i suggest you get your facts correct and stop abusing others when the knowledge in INTERNET itself is wide and free...

p/s : irregardless of wat u may call my murdoc....his is still a stunning BULLY to me and my mates....over n out :PFrown

jinkazuma
Novice

Nov 20, 2008, 8:55 PM

Post #19 of 60 (19582 views)
Shortcut

Hi Rachelyy, be cool

OmgPuppy!

Nov 21, 2008, 1:46 AM

Post #20 of 60 (19573 views)
Shortcut

Hey bro, chill man. I was responding to stan's reply. Not urs man, chill.Cuz the photo stan posted doesn't look like a bully or pit to me. Sorry stan, no offense. Btw, u can't tell if thats a bully or not untill it fully grown up. There are many bullies bloodlines, example, old school gaff and old school razoredge. To some ppl, those bloodlines are NOT considered as bully. Cuz they ain't that compact. And to some ppl, a Amstaff that cross with OEB is the best or most macho bully, why ? Because its short and compact. Different ppl different point of view, right ? chill la Frown . If possible, u can try to browse for the OLD SCHOOL GAFF topic in the web board i mentioned to u. I think Murdoc is an old school gaff bully. Any, Murdoc is really a nice pup. Doesn't care if he is ppl's choice or champ, as long as hes the champ in ur heart, that will be just enough. All right ? Chill bro, cool ? Relax la bang . . .jangan marah la . . .ok !! Frown

rachelyy
Novice

Nov 21, 2008, 6:40 AM

Post #21 of 60 (19549 views)
Shortcut

thanks to JINKAZUMA bro n OMG bro...just trying to share n find out more info.....hopefully not just somebody who claim BULLY this or BULLY dat especially with some uncanny pictures to set the standards blindy for BULLY industry....anyways I like OMG statement....yes BULLIES have many bloodlines....n wat u see in 1 bloodline should not be the generic universal yardstick in measuring others !! Frown high 5 to u OMG

hopefully nobody start another BULLY HOLDINGS thread n start calling his shots based on some so called THAI trip ...let alone misleading the rest....Frown
Attachments: DSC00140new.JPG (35.0 KB)

OmgPuppy!

Nov 22, 2008, 8:32 AM

Post #22 of 60 (19470 views)
Shortcut

Hey bro, murdoc has grown up alot man. Btw, i'm sure barren didn't mean anything else. He was just trying to point out the differences between urs and his bullies. Nothing much. Com'on la bro, knock it off la. Chill , all right ? This is just like how you see others bullies also ma, An oversize head , fat and with chopsticks legs dog isn't a bully to u, but to others , it is ma. All right ? Cheers to all bully kaki. PEACE !!! Go find out if murdoc is an old school gaff. I'm pretty sure he is, pretty not sure too . . .HAHA. Cheers again ! Laugh

rachelyy
Novice

Nov 22, 2008, 11:55 AM

Post #23 of 60 (19460 views)
Shortcut

I am quite happy with MURDOC of being what he is....however I am now very confused IN YOUR LATEST POSTING about me or murdoc ? What exactly is your intention ? to plant impressions that I am being sensitive ? dat murdoc being old school , which aint a bully ?

for a while i had some respect for you, now i think either you are being fully ignorant of my earlier statements or you are being hideous enough to try playing the so called kind middle man to misinterpret others.....in short ....you being a prick

I am certainly confused with your assertion about murdoc being old gaff or old school....LOOK !! it doesnt matter to me...so stop pushing me n telling me wat MURDOC is....and seriously...you do not want me to start researching further on APBT sites and start comparing your COCAINE with the failed standards ....so if you do not want me to take a swipe at you....dun get me started .....PEACE BACK TO YOU....

AND LET BE VERY CLEAR ABOUT THIS....I am totally disgusted with this thread being a subtle hideous thread trying to outclass or slander other bloodlines or subtypes of APBT. As for Barenwizard....if your intention is to be an uncouth in demonstrating the pot calling the kettle black....likewise do demonstrate your generous capability in getting your tiger matt alike or big frog ass looking bully as being THE BULLY STANDARDS of Malaysia; better still proof to everybody that your BULLIES are the so called certified BULLY society of Malaysia...rather than coming in here n start this manner of pathetic, cut n paste from GOD knows where type of Bully introduction/prologue.....I aint interested with your blatant empty moans....

as for my earlier so calling of oversize head ...frog ass looking....on chopstick legs being BULLY....well I did not say those are not BULLies...wat I was trying to say was....if dat is somebody's agenda in using that kind of "beautiful attributes" to set the standards of a bully....well go ahead and start your league.....again i aint interested.....n let me again say this OUT n LOUD...i am not disputing those attributes....all I am saying is.....that maybe a subtype /bloodline of bully....but it is defintely not the so call STANDARD BULLY; if you still cant get what I mean....I highly suggest you to either check back with your elementary institution / or enrol in 1 rather than chucking your so called PEACE ....knock off remarks into my utmost forthright statements

Last but not least....i hope to see further constructive postings / sharings of pics about pitbulls....not just some blunt n uncouth demonstration of owners ego....nor the least of a pretentious character trying to play up emotions and BLACK PAINTING others(look if you cannot figure out who actually started being crude and acted as aggressor then at least keep your mouth shut instead of trying to play Mr. Nice and end up being a prick).....least to politely call others being old school

OmgPuppy!

Nov 22, 2008, 12:24 PM

Post #24 of 60 (19458 views)
Shortcut

Eh bro, i think u're over sensitive d. Old school doesn't mean outdated or what. Or do u think i'm insulting u by calling him an old school gaff ? Oh gosh com'on !! Why are u so easily pissed off or wat ? Cum'on la, what did i say wrong to pissed u off so much huh ? If its an old school gaff, then it is. If u doesn't care or mind about the bloodline or breed , then what are u so mad with ? Or do u think old school gaff is some kind of insulting ? All i meant was, murdoc is a nice pup .And u got so mad with that ? And da bro , my Cocaine has the UKC cert, so i don't really think i need any m'sia bla bla bla society to clarify his breed. Same goes to barren's bullies i believe. I'm a prick ? Haha, i don't know what going on either. All i know is that u're over sensitive d. How old are u ? either 3 ? or 80 ? too childish or too stubborn ?? Thai ppl are so proud with their gaff, and why are u so pissed of ? U know i know evryone know. Cuz u think we're insulting u by having an old school bully , izzit ? Then u got it all wrong d. Anyway, i'm out of this shit, no points to sit behind a com and argue with what u had misunderstood with. Good luck

(This post was edited by OmgPuppy! on Nov 22, 2008, 12:33 PM)

jinkazuma
Novice

Nov 23, 2008, 12:09 AM

Post #25 of 60 (19426 views)
Shortcut

Hi Rachelyy, we don't meant a single bad thing about this whole situation. Not trying to me another Mr Nice guy here.
It would be great if you can attend the gathering in Penang on 7th Dec so what we can meet in person and understand each other. what do you think?
Chatting through forum regretably might not fully represent what ones actually meant.Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my