Please Advice-Dog In Apartment

laubehcar
New User

Oct 27, 2008, 7:04 PM

Post #1 of 5 (8653 views)
Shortcut
Please Advice-Dog In Apartment Can't Post

Dear all,

Recently my apartment(Nusavilla near Bestmart JB) got new management committee(yaya papaya) , sending out notice warning resident to so call remove the dogs away. (like barang barang, so easy throw away ?? dog lovers all know not easy to do ). I have been bela for 3 years without kacau by previous management. I know that under strata title act dog not allow. but i think everyone agree that if we keep the animal with consideration without causing nuisance to neighbour, it is ok . Anyway, liviing in apartment give and take is more important than follow rules .QUESTION-the notice say it will take action, does this mean they will ask pihak berkuasa come to my house and take away i my dog at home,who have the right to do that? dog lovers please advice

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 28, 2008, 9:09 PM

Post #2 of 5 (8635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [laubehcar] Please Advice-Dog In Apartment [In reply to] Can't Post

u dun hv to let anyone inside ur house... no one has the right to take away ur dog from u... if the new management is really strict abt this, then perhaps u could consider moving to another place? all the best to u n ur dog...

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 28, 2008, 10:49 PM

Post #3 of 5 (8629 views)
Shortcut

They will take action by:

1. Getting the City Countil to take the dog from you, by earlier giving notice

2. By the Management cutting off your electric & water

My advise : move out from the place, before they give u more trouble. I did the same, I sold my condo and now staying in a terrace house. Peace of mind at last !

laubehcar
New User

Nov 1, 2008, 6:02 AM

Post #4 of 5 (8579 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Please Advice-Dog In Apartment [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for sharing. i think voilent will be the best protection.

Paige
Novice

Nov 10, 2008, 8:51 PM

Post #5 of 5 (8473 views)
Shortcut

hi lau... guess what im staying in Nusavilla also.. You are right.. New management and guard are really yaya papaya.. i been living with my dog for 2 years now without any problem from the previous management and guard.. previous guard even come and look2 see2 my dog when i bring him for walk around the area...only recently got notice just like you.. i suspect its the new chairman who is really yaya papaya and imposing all these rules... he saw me walking my dog and after 2mins, guard came to my house with a notice.. my friend in another block (A3) also got her notice the same way after dumb chairman saw her walking her dog...

dont give a damn about the notice... i bought the house so as long as my dog doesnt make noise and disturb anyone, im keeping it... only cant bring him for his walk anymore.. so im bringing him in Sutera Dogpark instead...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my