Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Get pet from pet shop

kiff_chlor
New User

Oct 18, 2008, 7:41 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1293 views)
Shortcut
Get pet from pet shop Can't Post

Is it safe now to get a puppy from the pet shop now? Seen so many advises thread in the forum but they had been posted since 2002...the latest also in 2005. Im looking for beagle puppy. Anyone know the breeder of beagle in klang valley? Contact MKA again? Many Thanks for many helps first......

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 25, 2008, 1:28 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1205 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kiff_chlor] Get pet from pet shop [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm a skeptic when it comes to buying pets from pet shops... there are many puppies and dogs for adoption nowadays, be it pure bred, mixed or mongrels... there're also adult beagles for adoption... u can try searching in the dogs for adoption thread in this forum, contact some rescuers, or go to petfinder.my... hope u can give these homeless dogs a chance... all the best in ur search...

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

muffins
Novice

Oct 31, 2008, 9:31 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1138 views)
Shortcut

Try to avoid petshop. Most of their puppies are from puppy mills or the recent trend, from Thailand. Sick and infected with viral disease. Best bet, get from reputable breeder. try googling 'puppy mill' then you'll get the idea.

PSY
K9 Kaki

Oct 31, 2008, 9:10 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1126 views)
Shortcut

Forget pet shop, go and search for breeders at MKA or maybe someone from either this forum or other forums may be of help. Please know the breed of dogs you would like well as it may turn out a disappointment for you.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my