Hi from Penang

supercroc
New User

Oct 7, 2008, 11:24 PM

Post #1 of 2 (469 views)
Shortcut
Hi from Penang Can't Post

Hi everyone,

I'd been recently introduced to this site by a friend. Have to say that since then I've learned heaps.

I found Spotty (a mongrel puppy barely the size of my palm) by the roadside near my neighbourhood on Friday, 13th June 2008. No taboo there, ok because since then, Spotty has brighten up our lives.

She's my first dog and honestly I am learning how to take care of her and train her. Spotty is hyperactive and she loves running. Still finding hard to train her but she knows some basics like sit, hand, come, down (when she goes upstairs or the sofas), pee pee and no-no.

Anyone has any recommendations on where I can get basic dog training techniques whether online or in Penang? I think we both need to be trained properly as she is so hyperactive that she jumps on everyone. When she was younger, it's easier to tire her out but now that she's bigger, I'm tired before she's tired.

Ok, I think my intro is getting too long. Nice to meet all of you and thank you for creating this site/forum!

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 15, 2008, 4:24 PM

Post #2 of 2 (432 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supercroc] Hi from Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi for training you can contact this trainer Max 016-4717038.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my