Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
When grooming goes wrong HAHA

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Sep 30, 2008, 7:25 PM

Post #1 of 6 (3426 views)
Shortcut
When grooming goes wrong HAHA Can't Post

Ok, admin might move this. Tongue I dont know where to put as its definitely about grooming but then nothing serious. Just something light and fun.

This is Gizmo in full coat which has not been professionally groomed for the last hmmmm 4 months? Wink

And this is Gizmo when some evil masters like me and my bf got our hands on a pet clipper

and

Ok lah that was for fun lah.... we didnt keep those poms poms. We shaved it all off after like a good 15mins laugh. Maybe we'll literally groom that look by ourselves in like 6 months and after we get a pair of sturdy straight scissors and thinning scissors. Hmm maybe groom like a show poodle legs with pom pom at some spot and I'll figure something out with the body and the head. HAHA.

Anyway SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all.... and looks like I would not have to vacuum my house every other day now. HAHAHAHA....

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 1, 2008, 2:44 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] When grooming goes wrong HAHA [In reply to] Can't Post

looks good! minus the pom poms... Tongue i saw a botak CS at segar vet the other day, wonder if tat's gizmo...

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Oct 3, 2008, 10:33 PM

Post #3 of 6 (3261 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] When grooming goes wrong HAHA [In reply to] Can't Post

no lah.... where is that wor? We are based in Kelana Jaya. So if its out of there then probably not us liao.

Hehe... ala we thought the poms poms were evilly cute. Tongue

Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 6, 2008, 5:48 PM

Post #4 of 6 (3137 views)
Shortcut

making good use of the new clippers eh.. hahaha.. Gizmo looks like a cheerleading dog la. Y dun u teach him to wave his hands when he has this cut? Remember the jumps too..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Oct 13, 2008, 8:07 PM

Post #5 of 6 (2865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] When grooming goes wrong HAHA [In reply to] Can't Post

ya hor.... why didnt I think of that!

Nvm, still got chance. Just that it will be 1 year later. haha... that will give me enough time to come up with a Cheer too!

AngelBee_85
Dog Kichi

May 5, 2009, 4:30 PM

Post #6 of 6 (2044 views)
Shortcut

Haha... I like this post! Let me show you how did my joe's grooming went wrong... Well maybe not so wrong but now he looks like erm... different~ Crazy It looks like a different dog~! This is all my sister's fault as she say he looks so messy all the time... Now he just looks like erm... Clean~!

He didnt accept it himself... It took him few days before he played like normal or even listen to us... He was just too upset... Maybe because of the ears... Looks like star wars... hahahhaha~ Laugh
Attachments: Before Grooming.JPG (34.1 KB)
  After Grooming 1.JPG (40.0 KB)
  After Grooming 2.JPG (33.9 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my